Awesome TreeFrog!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 10-12-2005, 04:45 AM   #11
MiqeMorbid
I keep a group of 8 animals of the European Green Treefrog (Hyla arborea), they are really nice too...

Old 10-12-2005, 07:14 PM   #12
Tears_and_Fangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileking636
Why does it seem that everytime you catch something you keep it as a pet or sell it?
I dont keep everything i catch, my god if i did that id have a room full ....just the snakes I catch for pets really, other than my frog. Truthfully, I dont sell, I trade...I put ads up of things I acquire for something I want..which is still a corn <.<

... and i dont know why i put "sale" in my ads.....so I really just keep pets.

Old 11-12-2005, 10:29 PM   #13
Bahamut
Just in case you want to know, the specific name for the green tree frog is Hyla cinerea. Did I read correctly in your sidebar that you live in Arkansas? What kind of snakes are you catching around warren?

Old 11-16-2005, 05:30 PM   #14
Tears_and_Fangs
This year I caught 1 ribbon snake, 1 speckled king, and 2 rough green snakes. =3

Old 05-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #15
smileyfroggy
That is a really cool story. Never heard of anything like that before. Actually my one friend said his brother had a tree frog that lived in the shower for years. They would shower with it right in there and everything. I'm suprised it never died from absorbing the soap or something. They never even fed it or anything, it must have found it's own dinner somehow, probably kept the bathroom free from bugs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!