Feeder Insects - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Southern Wolf
Question Feeder Insects

I am now looking for a new supplier of feeder insect. I have aquired way more lizards than my currently colony can sustain. I am looking for Mealies, Crix, Superworms, and Roaches.

Who do you'll suggest.

as a side note... nyworms is out. After 13 days and no product, and no returned emails... I had to initiate a charge back via the CC..... also this was before I knew of this place.

Anyhow... who do you'll suggest... I need to place an order ASAP since Im picking up 50+ new mouths to feed on Monday.

Thanks

Old 10-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
shrap
They dont have roaches, but www.grubco.com is good. Used to use them all the time. Keep in mind that this late in the week they will only ship 2nd day or overnight.

http://www.aaronpauling.com is good for feeder roaches.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #3
LakesideBoas
I've used Mulberry Farms for a couple years as they have everything I need. They do carry roaches also. (I had to look)

www.mulberryfarms.com

Edit: I usually place my orders on Fridays and I have my product by Wednesday.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
Southern Wolf
SOMEONE WANT TO HELP ME GET MY JAW OFF THE FLOOR.

Per Maggie's advise I looked at Mulberryfarms and was about to place an order. Since I dont live in CA they wont ship ground to me... so I chose Fedx 2 day. Its a good think I have a habbit of scanning all the info before actually placing the order.

Please keep in mind this order is for 3000 1/2" crickets. Now check the shipping charge. I bout all over myself.

Maggie.... you must be rollin in dough.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
Southern Wolf
and a close up of the Totals area

Im in the wrong business..... Can you image if I would have actually placed the order.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #6
LakesideBoas
OMG! I think you should call them! Must be a glitch in the matrix as I have never had a charge more than $30. I usually use the FedEx 2day shipping as they are packed so well I have never had a problem, even in the summer.

Sheesh! I'd have fallen out of my chair if I saw that!

Edit: I just tried it and they did it to me too! I use the 3 day express saver NOT 2day like I thought, but still! The express saver is $31.00.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post
OMG! I think you should call them! Must be a glitch in the matrix as I have never had a charge more than $30. I usually use the FedEx 2day shipping as they are packed so well I have never had a problem, even in the summer.

Sheesh! I'd have fallen out of my chair if I saw that!

Edit: I just tried it and they did it to me too! I use the 3 day express saver NOT 2day like I thought, but still! The express saver is $31.00.
Uhhh yeeeeahhhh. Im sure the look on my face was priceless. I dont think my overdraft protection would have covered that.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
LakesideBoas
Try the Express Saver, it really does save you money. (Not that it would be THAT much!)

They really do a super pack job and they put heat packs in in the winter, cold packs and/or screen ventilated boxes in the summer...I dunno I just have always been real happy with them. They have GOT to fix that 2 day link though, that's just not right!

Old 10-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #9
Southern Wolf
Yeah.... at that rate... it would save me a TON of money

Old 10-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
shrap
I will tell you what Kevin. Since I am a nice guy and want to see you save some money, for only $5,000 I will drive to Cali and pick up your order and hand deliver it to you myself. I mean right there is a savings of $118,000 and change. Now tell me, how many other people do you know that would go that far out of their way to save you $118,000 and change?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!