New Post Since Last Visit Indicator Gone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
Joolissa
Exclamation New Post Since Last Visit Indicator Gone

I apologize if this isn't the place for this, but I can't find anywhere else to post this or get help.

When viewing the list of forums all the folders are the Light Blue color indicating there are no new posts, but I know there are new posts. I have tried clearing my cache and I also check it in Safari (I use Firefox) and when connected from two different wireless connections. Is there something going on with the forum that is preventing the New Post Indicator from showing up? Is there a setting or something I need to fix?

Any information or a point in the right direction to get some help about this would be appreciated. Thanks!
- J

Old 07-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
hhmoore
I've actually never paid attention to the colors of the folders and message boards, so I had to go look - but apparently the feature you refer to is working on my end, as there are both blue and yellow/orange ones. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to why yours aren't working...as long as you were logged in, and hadn't somehow triggered a reset. Maybe somebody else will have some input.
Try clicking the New Posts button & see what you get (its in the same line as the User CP).

Old 07-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
Joolissa
Hey
Well, it looks like it's working now. Perhaps clearing the cache did it, but was delayed until someone posted something again. Either that or your new posts idea. Thanks!
- J

Old 07-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
Joolissa
Well, apparently it only feels like working sometimes, so this is still a problem if anyone has any suggestions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!