has ne 1 else delt with RON BRITT...ST.CLOUD FL.(bad guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-29-2004, 03:28 AM   #1
serpentboy78
Angry has ne 1 else delt with RON BRITT...ST.CLOUD FL.(bad guy)

hello all i hope i make this post right this time... I am trying to find out if there is anyone else out there who has been scammed,bought from ,or sold,or traded with RON BRITT FROM ST. CLOUD FL.? I am hopeing to get some feed back.... I made a trade with him 3 weeks ago.....and of course like a fool I went against my and most everyone's rule of not shipping 1st in a trade... long story short I ship this guy 8 snakes he was supposed to ship me back 6... and the day he was supposed to ship I call and ask him for a tracking # on my package... And get this lame line he gave me.... he tells me that the morning he was supposed to ship that he went outside to his snake shed in the back yard and as he entered the shed all the cages were pulled down and shattered,and that there were lil pieces of snake everywhere ..and that he saw racoon tracks all around the shed.. so his story was racoons ate my snakes....lol So i get past that and say ok whatever ship my snakes back "today"...and he tells me 1st well one escaped and 2nd that he had to trade them off to get me back some snakes to compensate for my racoon eaten snakes.... last i have heard from him.... he wont return my calls of course... i dont know what to do...? Does anyone have any suggestions? If so please throw them my way....im looking for any suggestions other that not to ship 1st in a trade next time....Any info will help thanx.... MIKE CLARK @ www.serpentboy.com

Old 04-29-2004, 10:01 AM   #2
Wilomn
A few pieces of information would be helpful.

Does he have a business name?

What snakes did you ship to him and what were you supposed to get back for them. People can keep an eye out for them if they know what they are.

Post his address and phone number. It's possible that someone reading lives close by and knows something about him but not his name.

Sorry you got took, some people really suck.

Wes Pollock

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!