Heat - 2023 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 07-30-2023, 01:44 PM   #1
WebSlave
Heat - 2023

Weather station out in front of my garage is saying the "feels like" temp is 126.0 degrees.

I was just out watering Connie's faltering tomato garden and yeah, it is right warm outside.

Not the kind of day to be doing anything strenuous in the yard, me thinks.

Old 08-01-2023, 05:50 PM   #2
JColt
Finally cooled down last 2 days here in Ohio. Last Friday for what ever reason the Sun seemed hotter than normal. Not temp itself but the actual rays coming down. I decided the grass could wait a few more days.

Old 08-01-2023, 07:25 PM   #3
WebSlave
Actually I have noticed over the last year or three that the sun's rays just seem a lot more intense on my skin than it used to be.

I also remember as a kid that the sun seemed much more yellow than the white that it is now.

But I guess the global warming camp would rather blame human beings as being the cause of any increase in temps, ignoring that monstrous ball of fusion flame beating down on the earth every day. It wouldn't take much of a minor variation in output from the sun to have a dramatic effect on that narrow range of survivability for us human beings on this little (comparatively speaking) ball of dirt circling it.

Old 08-09-2023, 07:09 PM   #4
WebSlave
On 08/07/2023, the "feels like" temperature here hit a high of 136.3 degrees.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!