WANTED Many Ball Pythons lol - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 03:53 AM   #1
2006_gt_mustang
Red face WANTED Many Ball Pythons lol

I am needing quite a few ball pythons... like 20 or so.
I require them to be born in captivity if at all possible and if not healthy HAPPY and eating well. I want to buy them all from the same person if it is possible.

The better the price the more I will order, and I FINALLY sold all the morphs I had so PLEASE no morphs lol I just sold my last albino. They need to be 100% healthy happy and eating well. No 100 % het for anything not outside of normal color patterns plain and normal.

Adults Baby Sub-adult Male or Female no difference.

(Sorry if I sound bitchy and like I am nit-picking I bought some last year at $30 a piece, supposed to be CBB, all of them were sick and not eating, found out they were wild caught so I am more careful these days. That and when I request plain ball pythons everyone offers me every thing but that. I have had them all piedbald albino etc. I just want the standard)

Thanks for looking!

Grace (bryans_2006_gt_mustang@yahoo.com)
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
micah78
baby ball pythons

I can supply that amount of cb baby ball pythons. I work with a wholesaler to supply the average (or above average) Joe This wholesaler has lots of cb and wc stuff but these are cb about a foot long. Adults are available as well, but they may be wc.

Anyway, I personally bought 2.4 and they look great and are doing great.
I can do 20 for $35 each plus shipping.

Old 12-22-2006, 06:27 PM   #3
micah78
one more thing

These would be shipped from Florida, not Quebec

Old 12-23-2006, 11:47 AM   #4
Gecko_Den
E-mail sent.

Old 12-24-2006, 04:16 AM   #5
2006_gt_mustang
Hi I have a lot of offers based off of this so I wanted to thank you all for sending your quotes, I had a quote of $25 per head for 20. I am going to accept this offer and request to anyone viewing if they can get 40 at the same or better rate please send me a quote.
I am also looking for large regular Burmese clutches or groups. let me know!
B&G
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread