What are your hobbies? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What are your hobbies? (You can choose more than 1)
Reptiles/snakes/lizards/turtles 23 85.19%
Other pets: Dogs, cats, etc. 16 59.26%
Playing sports: football, basketball, etc. 3 11.11%
Watching sports 6 22.22%
Watching TV 5 18.52%
Surfing the internet 15 55.56%
Crafts 6 22.22%
Gardening 5 18.52%
Cooking 4 14.81%
Sex 13 48.15%
Collecting stuff: coins, stamps, dust 3 11.11%
Fine wines 3 11.11%
Everclear, Ripple 0 0%
Reptile boards 14 51.85%
Ebay 4 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2004, 09:01 PM   #1
Lucille
What are your hobbies?

What do you do when you have extra time?

Old 09-05-2004, 09:39 PM   #2
Ken Harbart
Aside from herps, I spend a bit of my spare time online, bouncing back & forth between reptile, gun, law enforcement, and computer forums.

Sometime in the near future, camping and hiking are going to make it back onto my list of frequent activities.

Old 09-05-2004, 10:04 PM   #3
beakgeek
Road Cycling - Lance is my hero
Nature Photography - photographing nature since 1980
Birdwatching - since I was five
Teaching Birdwatching - in the last twelve years

Old 09-06-2004, 04:23 AM   #4
TooManyBurmese
I spend a lot of time with my dogs. I read, a LOT. I will read damned near anything. Thousand page novels, short trashy romance books, magazines (Reptiles and Game Informer), and a lot of internet forums (reptiles, feeders, fish, dogs, chinchillas...)

I love camping (see new pictures on TRR)! I could camp all year! It's great to get the heck away and be outdoors. The dogs absolutely love it as well.

Funny life seems full for me but I can't think of much else I do. I think the dogs and the snakes really take up most of my time. I am lucky to enjoy what I do

Old 09-07-2004, 12:31 AM   #5
sirenofthestorm
I've started playing poker recently, with my ex... actually I'm looking to start a regular game of my own.

Free time is usually spent napping or doing homework or cleaning, but fun time is watching movies, metalsmithing, playing poker or pool, swimming in the short summer, that kind of thing.

Old 09-07-2004, 07:05 PM   #6
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by sirenofthestorm
I've started playing poker recently, with my ex... actually I'm looking to start a regular game of my own.

Well now my kind of game.

We have a game every Sunday up at the farm and it is quite fun. No money changes hands, but it is sure great getting the need to play out.

Old 09-07-2004, 08:33 PM   #7
sirenofthestorm
poker

what do you guys play? 5 card? texas hold em - which I actually like best despite the silly tv shows featuring it- ? omaha?

And I'm gonna walk into the trap since you laid it so nicely... if you don't play for money, you play for clothes? or chips? hehe. I kinda like higher stakes like clothes because then I NEVER lose. I'll lose 1 major item of clothing, maybe, if my cards are crap.

So hey, move on up to MI because I can't afford to transfer colleges anymore, and I'm game for sunday poker games.

-Whit

Old 09-07-2004, 09:47 PM   #8
bcfos
Re: poker

Quote:
what do you guys play? 5 card? texas hold em - which I actually like best despite the silly tv shows featuring it- ? omaha?

And I'm gonna walk into the trap since you laid it so nicely... if you don't play for money, you play for clothes? or chips? hehe. I kinda like higher stakes like clothes because then I NEVER lose. I'll lose 1 major item of clothing, maybe, if my cards are crap.

So hey, move on up to MI because I can't afford to transfer colleges anymore, and I'm game for sunday poker games.

-Whit
Hold em is the game and chips are the way we see who is ahead. And this is all guys so not clothing shall be taken off ever. But the good thing is most are cops and favors like fixing tickets can be negotiated.

Now if you are ever at a show I am and feel lucky we can play a game or two for the higest of stakes.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:27 AM   #9
sirenofthestorm
lol this could be bad....

ummm brian, you swore off women? *looks down and feels to double check* yeah I'm a woman. aaaannnndddd, you're a womanizer, I'm a man eater... it could get very bad.

But, I'd love to play poker with ya sometime, ever go to the tinley park show?

Old 09-08-2004, 02:13 PM   #10
bcfos
Quote:
lol this could be bad....

ummm brian, you swore off women? *looks down and feels to double check* yeah I'm a woman. aaaannnndddd, you're a womanizer, I'm a man eater... it could get very bad.

But, I'd love to play poker with ya sometime, ever go to the tinley park show?
Man eater my ass.......

And yes I swore them off seven days ago and I am about to fall the hell off that wagon. Seven days is way too damn long to go without.

And no I am not going to Chicago untill the statute of limitations runs out.

And two bad's might just make a very good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!