Where is..... - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #101
Cat_72
Wow.........was that a hint of sarcasm I detected in that, Chris?

Old 11-21-2005, 11:04 AM   #102
Chris Kennard
Sarcasm? Not at all. I too find this thread amusing. I'm sure that you all can't wait to wrecklessly abuse the "karma" system by loading me up with negative points or whatever, so if you choose to view all of my posts as "sarcasm" or derogatory in any way, so be it. I'm not really sure how that system works, but unless it's mandatory, I won't be contributing other than to give positive points to anyone who truly deserves them. I believe my posts are quite serene compared to most of recent posts here. In any case, I am merely contributing a perfect solution to the dilemma regarding the heartache that the Wes "groupies" are experiencing in his absence. Tell ya' what. If the contrabutions hit $980, I'll put up the last twenty bucks, providing that the initial contributions came from patrons of this site only and not Wes.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:24 AM   #103
Cat_72
I'm not quite sure how you seem to think that any of us who have posted on this thread care to "wrecklessly abuse" the karma system....in fact, I rather take offense at that. If I WERE to choose to give you any negative points, which I haven't, it would be because what you just said was rather insulting to members who choose to use the system rarely and completely by the rules. Perhaps if you don't even know how it works, you shouldn't be so quick to accuse others of abusing it. That was just plain uncalled for.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:27 AM   #104
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Sorry, I missed this post the first time around.

Yeah you do that. If you can get enough people here to drum up a $1,000 fine, sure, I'll let Wes back on.
I consider Wes a friend, but I really have to ask.......

Are your principles really that easily bought and sold? You are right, it really is no surprise that our world is the way it is.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:31 AM   #105
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I consider Wes a friend, but I really have to ask.......

Are your principles really that easily bought and sold? You are right, it really is no surprise that our world is the way it is.

I wondered who would be the first one to play that card.....

Old 11-21-2005, 11:46 AM   #106
Chris Kennard
Cat....
I think you're over-reactive and being melodramatic in order to make me look like a bad guy, obviously. If you were threatened by anything I said, I apologize. Perhaps I do need to investigate this "karma" system before commenting further, but when I go to my user PC and see negative points regarding posts I've made and the "comment" box is empty, I have to wonder why. I think there should be a rule that you can't weigh in on the "karma" thing without leaving a comment. Leaving negative points because of a biass, which is obvious in the case of those who already weighed in, or leaving points for frivolous reasons is immature and wreckless. For the record, I didn't accuse you of anything, which leads me to believe that you are just trying to trip me up or bait me into a pissing match in an effort to get me in trouble. Perhaps Wes is coaching you now, maybe not. In any event, I think it is interesting that you have offered nothing with regard to my suggestion and instead have turned a potentially positive solution to the "Wes" dilemma into a frivolous, personal matter. I don't know you, nor do I have any animosity toward you, so why not put your negative energy into a positive solution. Put up twenty bucks and let's see if you are in good company. You are with me.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:52 AM   #107
shrap
Honest question Rich,

Why do you always think people outside your little clique (sorry, had to bring that word back, it has been a while) are playing a game with you or just trying to give you a hard time? I know there is a fair share that just like to give you a hard time at every turn, but not all of us are that way.

I was being serious for once (hard to believe, I know). I would never sell out my beliefs or principles for any amount of money. Those are the things that make us who we are at the core of our being.

Maybe you were just just joking around when you said that about the cash.... that or I have mistakenly placed you too high on a pedestal. I can see having a change of heart or just changing your mind about Wes...... but not putting money before principle.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:56 AM   #108
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I'm not quite sure how you seem to think that any of us who have posted on this thread care to "wrecklessly abuse" the karma system....in fact, I rather take offense at that. If I WERE to choose to give you any negative points, which I haven't, it would be because what you just said was rather insulting to members who choose to use the system rarely and completely by the rules. Perhaps if you don't even know how it works, you shouldn't be so quick to accuse others of abusing it. That was just plain uncalled for.
Why hit him with Negative if he gets annoying Hit ignore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I wondered who would be the first one to play that card.....
Has anybody asked Wes if he wanted back in if so and he said yes I'd pony up the first $ 50 but who's going to hold it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard
Cat....
I think you're over-reactive and being melodramatic in order to make me look like a bad guy, obviously. If you were threatened by anything I said, I apologize. Perhaps I do need to investigate this "karma" system before commenting further, but when I go to my user PC and see negative points regarding posts I've made and the "comment" box is empty, I have to wonder why. I think there should be a rule that you can't weigh in on the "karma" thing without leaving a comment. Leaving negative points because of a biass, which is obvious in the case of those who already weighed in, or leaving points for frivolous reasons is immature and wreckless. For the record, I didn't accuse you of anything, which leads me to believe that you are just trying to trip me up or bait me into a pissing match in an effort to get me in trouble. Perhaps Wes is coaching you now, maybe not. In any event, I think it is interesting that you have offered nothing with regard to my suggestion and instead have turned a potentially positive solution to the "Wes" dilemma into a frivolous, personal matter. I don't know you, nor do I have any animosity toward you, so why not put your negative energy into a positive solution. Put up twenty bucks and let's see if you are in good company. You are with me.
See above

Old 11-21-2005, 12:02 PM   #109
Cat_72
Forgive me, but when someone calls me over-reactive, melodramatic, accuses me of purposely "baiting them", and being "frivolous", it doesn't lend much credibility to your apology. I simply found your comment about expecting people to be abusing the karma system offensive, plain and simple. There are a lot of good people here, and when you randomly start saying things such a that, you must realize it's bound to offend someone. I'm not trying to get anyone into trouble, just telling you what I felt about your post. I didn't give you any points, but if I did, I'd sure as heck let you know why. I chose to just tell you outright, as I very rarely give out "red points".

And FYI, I haven't spoken to Wes since his "banning"....that would be why I said I miss him. Coaching me......pftht.

Back ON TOPIC.....do we really think Wes himself would agree to this? I have my doubts...but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask, lol.

Old 11-21-2005, 12:38 PM   #110
ms_terese
I haven't spoken to Wes about this thread, but I'm willing to bet that after he got done laughing at the suggestion that anyone pony up $1,000 so that he can come back here and contribute advice and opinions, he'd catch his breath long enough to turn it down flat.

I think Wes moved on long before many of the others affected by his banning did

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread