Emergency Chondro Sale!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2004, 09:57 AM   #1
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Emergency Chondro Sale!!!

New group pricing below...

SR-001:

Adult Mainland-type male. Very healthy animal and very strong feeder on f/t adult mice. Great personality and very easy to handle. CB '99 and is one of the first chondros I purchased. Also poses well for pictures.

$650

BK-002:

Adult import male. Came to me as a juvenile in early 2002. Went through all proper worming and mite treatments and quarantine. Prefers f/t small rats over mice, but does like to stop eating from time to time like most males.

$500

SH-02058

Juvenile female PNG x Biak produced by Rico Walder. A little snappy, but a nice looking animal. Likes to play with her food for a while before eating, but aside from that is a good feeder on f/t adult mice. The bloodline on the Dam's side can be traced back over 20 years.

$900

SH-02035

Aru-type produced by Rico Walder and acquired from Greg Gibbs. Feeding great on f/t small mice. Has a neat yellow splotched tail. Will sex if interested.

$850

"Splat"

Male Aru-type produced by Rob Worrell. The prize for the women's belly flop contest at Chondrofest '02. He prefers f/t small rats over mice. Very good personality and easy to handle.

$900

BK-003

Male Biak-type, unknown lineage. This guy is a proven breeder and sired last year's batch of 21 baby Biaks. Only eats live small-medium rats. Will not touch f/t.

$900

Okay, in the interest of selling these animals as quickly as possible, I am dropping the price for the entire group to $3,000 plus shipping. That is $500/ea if you get the group. Most of these animals I spent a good bit more than that on.

Also, pick any three of these animals and get them for $1500 plus shipping.

Also, at this point I am now accepting offers on individual animals. Feel free to contact me with offers, the worst I can do is say no. I do ask that you at least please try to be reasonable, though(sorry, but these are not fresh import junk and I'm not selling at fresh import junk prices).

These animals NEED TO SELL!!! And they need to sell QUICKLY!!! I have a massive and VERY URGENT financial emergency that I am having to clear up and need the funds from selling these animals to make it happen.

Shipping is $68 for Delta Dash.

No trades. All animals will come with data cards and pedigree info when available. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User