For Sale rehoming extensive reptile collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-24-2022, 02:05 PM   #1
hella4door
rehoming extensive reptile collection

I've recently had a life altering event happen and im in need of rehoming my animal collection. willing to ship anywhere in the US once temps have calmed down.

***WILLING TO SELL ANIMALS SEPERATELY *** TEXT ME 510-331-4968

*** LINK TO MORE PICS https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...512824793.html

Sadly I'm looking to re-home most of my reptiles and custom enclosures due to having a baby coming soon. I've spent years collecting these animals and giving them the absolute best enclosures.

I will be very particular about what animals go to which home.

They will also be rehomed with their enclosures. All are custom PVC enclosures from dragonhaus in Tacoma and very very high quality hence the prices of each enclosure

First up is...

A sub adult Argentine black and white tegu named Fiona. She was purchased as a newborn hatchling from rose city reptiles in Texas. Raised properly and is tame as can be. Will come in a custom 8x2x2 pvc enclosure with multiple heat points and 6 foot long uvb light. Comes with wheels for easily moving it.

Asking $1200 for everything.

Next is ...

A black roughneck monitor from reptile rapture. Fairly calm and in good health. Is in a custom 4x2x4 enclosure with heat and uvb.

Asking $1100 for everything

Next is ...

A young mangrove monitor in a custom 4x2x2 PVC enclosure from diy enclosures. Still fairly flighty but calms down nicely. Heat and uvb included

Asking $500 for everything

Next is

A adult ackie monitor that I need a few years ago. Very active and fun to watch. Will come with a 4x2x2 PVC from diy enclosures. Comes with heat and uvb.

Asking $800 for everything

Lastly is

An adult male peach throat monitor. An absolute gorgeous animal who is still growing and very active and has a crazy personality. Very food motivated . In a custom 4x2x4 PVC from dragonhaus with heat and uvb.

Asking $1600 for everything.

I also have a adult male ball python in a 4x2x2 PVC enclosure that I'm asking $400 for everything.

The prices listed are for the enclosures themselves and a small rehoming fee

If you have anything questions feel free to email me and I'll get back to you. I also have plenty of frozen rodents for feeding and a dubia colony to go with any of the animals
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2022, 01:44 PM   #2
hella4door
plenty more pics and info if anyone needs anything. enclosures are for sale too if youre local
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2022, 01:16 PM   #3
hella4door
bumpp
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!