Balls, balls and more balls!!!! Need some contact me. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2004, 08:41 PM   #1
bpc
Balls, balls and more balls!!!! UPDATED 8/23

OK all, rather than driving myself crazy making 50 separate posts, I've decided to put the ball in your court. I live in FL and have access to many of the local wholesalers. Often I get to pick through shipments as they arrive from Africa (and other countries), and yes, occasionally, I find some neat stuff.

This ad is designed to get my name out there, so that you can contact me with what YOU WANT! Need 6 large females? Got it.
Need 10 feeding bush babies? Got it. Need an exceptional captive hatched baby? Got it. Need a large wholesale order, and tired of getting the first animal someone grabs out of the bin? I'll go pick them out for you.

I have a little over a decade in the hobby, and a degree in Biology Education. I do this as a way to pay for my hobby, and not as a way to put food on my table. As such, I'm under no pressure to lie to you, or sell you crap. 100% honesty is my #1 policy. I will tell you the truth, even if it costs me the sale. I offer a 48 satisfaction guarantee on all retail orders. Simply inform me of your desire to return the animal, then return it in the same condition you recieved it, for a full refund MINUS ALL SHIPPING COSTS.

I will be posting several balls here as the month goes on, (as I think that's how this ad space is supposed to work). But here's today's animal.

The granite pictured here previously is $275 plus shipping! That's the best I'm gonna do because that animal is pounding food like there's no tomorrow. If you need it contact me.

OK, got some new stuff. Here's a brand new WC black-back male. Weight is 315g. I have not tried feeding yet, so the price is still cheap. $120 plus shipping. Hope to here from you.

Let me know what else you are looking for! And thanks!
  Contact User Check User