My Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-11-2009, 02:47 AM   #1
evilcowboy420
My Ball Python

Hi,

I decided to post this here because I was excited finding out my BP was a girl. I named her Eden. I thought it was a cool name cause of the Garden of Eden and Eve being tempted by the snake in that story. So far I think I am doing a pretty decent job of caring for her. It was difficult to wait the week to start handling her. But thus far she is becoming pretty well adjusted to being picked up. I tend to not bother her until night time she seems a bit less nervous at night.

She ate her first meal today. She had a live mouse which took her a matter of a few minutes to attack and eat. I did try the frozen thing but I was unsuccessful at getting her to eat. So I went and bought a Mouse and Gerbil and scented the mouse with it. Below is some pictures of her. Let me know what you guys think. She is a normal but I think she is still as awesome as some of the other morphs I have seen.

Old 07-11-2009, 03:07 AM   #2
Uroboros
WOOOOO! GO YOU!

Yeah, that week BS is hard.

Welcome to fauna!

Old 07-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #3
Twizted Paths
Good name! I named my first boa girl the same thing

She is indeed beautiful!

Congrats and welcome

Old 07-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
TheFragginDragon
Very nice!!!

Old 07-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #5
evilcowboy420
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. I remember reading somewhere snakes in general are like potato chips you can't just get one. I am beginning to think this is very true I am always thinking about the next snake I can get. I tend to shy away from the meaner species which is why I like the BP so much.

But I am also thinking of getting a king snake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!