New Pennsylvania Super Shows! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #131
mikeyt
OK FOLKS, LETS FACE THE REALITY OF THIS SITUATION:

This thread is now 14 pages long, 2 sides arguing over discrepancies that will never be agreed to by either side. It has been said that SUPPOSEDLY a credible source could come forward and resolve this matter. Lets face it, who is going to come forward and be a credible enough source that some dumb*** on this thread wont try and turn it around and say they are just biased on one side or the other. NO ONE. There isnt anyone that stupid, so that aint gonna happen.

Once again, a 14 page thread and nothing resolved. The new show is here and it is obviously gonna continue or fail, just as Hamburg is obviously going to continue or fail, and the same goes with any other show.

Going back and forth here is going no where, and whether or not anything was said or not said remains to be seen, and at this time what does it really matter and who really gives a crap. People are gonna support who they want to support, and believe what they want to believe, you cant please everybody.

Its my opinion that this should be put to rest and let it take its course, whats gonna happen is gonna happen, and we will all find a way to deal with it, and survive just as we always have.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #132
DanRC30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
OK FOLKS, LETS FACE THE REALITY OF THIS SITUATION:

This thread is now 14 pages long, 2 sides arguing over discrepancies that will never be agreed to by either side. It has been said that SUPPOSEDLY a credible source could come forward and resolve this matter. Lets face it, who is going to come forward and be a credible enough source that some dumb*** on this thread wont try and turn it around and say they are just biased on one side or the other. NO ONE. There isnt anyone that stupid, so that aint gonna happen.

Once again, a 14 page thread and nothing resolved. The new show is here and it is obviously gonna continue or fail, just as Hamburg is obviously going to continue or fail, and the same goes with any other show.

Going back and forth here is going no where, and whether or not anything was said or not said remains to be seen, and at this time what does it really matter and who really gives a crap. People are gonna support who they want to support, and believe what they want to believe, you cant please everybody.

Its my opinion that this should be put to rest and let it take its course, whats gonna happen is gonna happen, and we will all find a way to deal with it, and survive just as we always have.
Mike,
You and Cindy are right. I'm not spending further time on people who refuse to listen and only want to focus on negativity. I did the best I could to explain the situation, but like you said, you can't please everybody. They can believe what they want. It's fine with me. I know the truth and I think enough has been said.

So, let's move onto a new topic. How about you all post some pics of some of the animals you bought at the last show. I want to see what you bought and I think others would like to see too. I think we all like seeing pics of new animals!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #133
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRC30 View Post
How about you all post some pics of some of the animals you bought at the last show. I want to see what you bought and I think others would like to see too. I think we all like seeing pics of new animals!
Me first, me first!

Old 01-26-2010, 09:33 PM   #134
dragonlvr64
Talking

2 that we picked up at the show.
Normal female and a pastel male. Both are in the process of shedding right now, poor pics. They are both awesome snakes! Very calm!

Old 01-29-2010, 07:51 PM   #135
Classic Dum's
i really dont want to get this thread goin again but felt this needed to b pointed out, ive received a cple emails from people and there seems to be this missconception that i am the only vendor who feels this way about things and to lay that to rest i would like to invite everyone to join us at the next hamburg show feb 27th http://hamburgreptileshow.com/ and while there anyone who thinks im alone in the way i feel about how marty has handled things please aproach n speak to any of the vendors that were not present at martys show, your welcome to aproach me and ill point you in there direction. I assure you everyone(lets say 95% incase theres anyone new) that will b in hamburg on the 27th was invited to martys show, im sure there was a couple that had other obligations but i assure u if you ask the majority will say the same things i have, there disgusted with how marty has handled this, i may be the only one posting here but i am far from the only one sharing these feelings

n i do want to note this ive known marty probally 15yrs or better n totally shocked with whats been going on, ive never had anything less then positive to say about martry or any of our dealings, anyway thats all i got to say

Old 01-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #136
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
2 that we picked up at the show.
Normal female and a pastel male. Both are in the process of shedding right now, poor pics. They are both awesome snakes! Very calm!
Cindy, I like your Pastel. He's got an attractive pattern and some nice blushing. Post more pics when he comes out of shed!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #137
DanRC30
Stephanie,
I need to learn how to take pics like you do of your animals!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #138
dragonlvr64
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Cindy, I like your Pastel. He's got an attractive pattern and some nice blushing. Post more pics when he comes out of shed!
We love him, he is just awesome! He is a monster when it comes time to eat! Very hard striker!
The female normal is so great, she does not act like a typical ball. She will not coil in on herself at all for any reason. She is always out moving around. No fear of anything.

Old 01-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #139
Classic Dum's
one more thing i received emails about aperntly there was some guy(since denise is female i dont understand why anyone cares what some guy says) walking around at martys show telling people denise was giving free tables to vendors who didnt do martys show and only did hers, this is a miss understanding, for the last couple yrs denise has done a "vendor apreciation" show in june, and what that is is she gives a free table to all her regular vendors to say thank you for supporting the show, this is nothing new and its not based on whos show u do or dont do, its based on being a regular vendor at her show and nothing more, after receiving the emails i spoke to denise and the regulaR vendors who did martys show will still be getting there free table

there again her n i dissagree i dont think she should be given tablke and rewarding people who are supporting direct competitors of hers that r so close, but its her show

and again
i would like to invite everyone to join us at the next hamburg show feb 27th http://hamburgreptileshow.com/ and while there, anyone who thinks im alone in the way i feel about how marty has handled things please aproach n speak to any of the vendors that were not present at martys show, your welcome to aproach me and ill point you in there direction. I assure you everyone(lets say 95% incase theres anyone new) that will b in hamburg on the 27th was invited to martys show, im sure there was a couple that had other obligations but i assure u if you ask the majority will say the same things i have, there disgusted with how marty has handled this, i may be the only one posting here but i am far from the only one sharing these feelings

Old 01-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #140
cursedj
Cool pythons Cindy.....You should have picked something up off of my table too!....lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!