Trade big het for lavender girl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
chriscolburn87
big het for lavender girl

just wondering if anyone needs a het for lavender girl. She is a monster and is ready to breed. Open to any balls around her value! I do have a male to go with her but he not quite up to breeding size yet, that i can throw in. Sorry no paper work.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscolburn87 View Post
just wondering if anyone needs a het for lavender girl. She is a monster and is ready to breed. Open to any balls around her value! I do have a male to go with her but he not quite up to breeding size yet, that i can throw in. Sorry no paper work.
What's funny about no paperwork?

Old 07-12-2009, 08:30 PM   #3
C.J. Vogler
I agree. Not to funny to not have papers since it cuts the value to about the same as a normal. Maybe you can dig up some emails or something to show that you were told it was a het when you got it or something. I have been there to and know it sucks to spend a few hundred and not get papers and sell it for a hundred. Been there and it Good luck though.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
chriscolburn87
no need to dig anything up; thanks for the suggestion. There is no need to get rid of the snake; just testing the waters. I am a man of honor and of close to perfect ethics and i like to shape the world around me with the same. The common tendency to suspect everything as foul is a poor quality and i would much rather keep the snake then deal with one who is so conserned with their money.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #5
C.J. Vogler
"The common tendency to suspect everything as foul is a poor quality and i would much rather keep the snake then deal with one who is so conserned with their money. "

Everyone is concerned with money right now and I don't want you to think I was trying to get on you about the papers I was just trying to give you a heads up that most people that buy a het and pay the price for a het are going to want papers. I was just trying to help so sorry if it hurt more than helped. Oh I love the laughing smiley in every post.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #6
Bill & Amy
Quote:
I am a man of honor and of close to perfect ethics and i like to shape the world around me with the same.
I think I just threw up a little.

Quote:
The common tendency to suspect everything as foul is a poor quality and i would much rather keep the snake then deal with one who is so conserned with their money.
In other words, we should trust everyone who shows up with an expensive snake for sale, with no picture, no references, no paperwork and is their first post on this site.

Do yourself a favor, put the pipe down and back away.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
chriscolburn87
did not saything remotely close to that. An even worse quality is assuming you know exactly what another is talking about without trying to understand!
p.s. who ever said it was going to be an expensive snake.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #8
Bill & Amy
Quote:
did not saything remotely close to that. An even worse quality is assuming you know exactly what another is talking about without trying to understand!
p.s. who ever said it was going to be an expensive snake.
Your not the brightest Crayon in the drawer are you.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
C.J. Vogler
Chris all we have to try and understand is what you write. Your ad was about a het with no papers and no price and no picture. Then when I gave an idea about the papers you became defensive. What can you do?

Old 07-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #10
chriscolburn87
no worries! just looking for a conversation about snakes. Have fun collecting, i am going to go play with my crayons now!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread