For Sale Adult Possible New Morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
JessAZOreptiles
Adult Possible New Morphs

• FedEx Certified
  • No trades
  • Available for pick up in Yonkers NY or at any up-coming show we are vending (Reading PA - 3/26, Long Island NY - 3/27).
  • Can do a discount on multiple snakes
  • Feel free to email us with any questions: sales@azoreptiles.com

These are direct from Africa, all have been treated for ticks and parasites.

We do not have the time or the desire to prove out new morphs of ball pythons, we have decided to concentrate on other projects, our loss is your gain! They would make great "Dink" projects for breeders or just a great part of someones collection!

BP64 - Male, 900g, high blushing, black eyes, no belly pattern, very reduced pattern, light spot on the back of his head, almost black pastel/cinnamon like. Feeding on live mice, rats or ASFs. Asking $500 Shipped.

BP66 - Female, 1250g, Yellow body, black eyes, unusual patterning, faded dorsal pattern. Feeding on live mice, rats or ASFs. Asking $1,000 shipped.

BP68 - Female, 1380g, dubbed the "Storm Trooper" (Thanks Jamie from Razor Sharp) Extremely light body color, almost hypo (possibly is a new form of hypo), very reduced patterning, black eyes, brown spots in alien heads, minimal belly pattern, very light spot on head, never seen another animal like this, it's not a vanilla, not a fire, not a mocha. Pictures do not do this girl justice. People who have seen her at Reading and White Plains have not been able to identify her as a known morph. This girl has been in with a Granite Yellow Belly male, it is unknown if they have locked up or not. Feeding on live ASF only (might take a live mouse, haven't tried yet) Asking $3,000 shipped.

Storm Trooper Belly Shot:

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2011, 03:34 AM   #2
michael_neal
Will you take payments on all three of them ?

Old 02-07-2011, 03:37 AM   #3
dracomeister
BP68, the "storm trooper", along with the other two, are amazing in person. whoever gets them will be happy for sure, good luck with the sale Jess

Old 02-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
rcpreis3
Your are asking ridiculous prices for nuthin more than normals, For all we know the "storm trooper" is a 40 year old ball whose "scales are turning gray." Its misleading to new people in the hobby to call anything that looks cool a "maybe morph" and slap a 4 digit price tag on it. Once u prove it throw the big numbers out. Good luck with ur sale.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #5
JBartolett
I saw the "storm trooper" in person at White Plains. The pics do not do that snake justice. If I had the cash, I would take her in a heart beat.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
cursedj
THE STORM TROOPER IS AWESOME IN PERSON....and a catchy name at that!

Old 02-08-2011, 03:22 AM   #7
rcpreis3
Ill agree its a cool looking snake and if its genetic more power to them. And I do apologize for being brutally harsh on my post to the OP. This thread was the one that threw me over the edge and unleashed some pent up frustration after reading so many others like it. I shouldnt have thrown it all on you and probably shoulda made a discussion thread about it to begin with. But I still stand by my point, and feel people should show more restraint, (couldnt find a better word), when selling and buying "Fresh from Africa, possibly new morphs" to dink with.

Old 02-08-2011, 03:57 AM   #8
hhmoore
Mr Preis,
If you don't like the price, don't buy the snake. The classifieds are not here for your venting pleasure...they are here for members that are buying and selling reptiles (and related items). Comments posted to ads should be restricted to those pertaining to that goal.

Old 02-08-2011, 04:32 AM   #9
MKingman
Would it be at all possible for you to post a more in-focus belly shot of the male? I could be crazy, and it could be the focus, but it looks very Yellowbelly-like in the above picture. Great looking snakes either way, and good luck with the sale!

Cheers,
-Matt

Old 02-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #10
B&C Ball Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKingman View Post
Would it be at all possible for you to post a more in-focus belly shot of the male? I could be crazy, and it could be the focus, but it looks very Yellowbelly-like in the above picture. Great looking snakes either way, and good luck with the sale!

Cheers,
-Matt

I was about to ask the same question. Do you have a clear belly shot and a closeup head shot of that male? I agree, is making me think yb too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!