Welcome to fauna classifieds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
Uroboros
Welcome to fauna classifieds

Make rich z a little richer.

Or,

www.onlinefauna.com a little more popular.

Rich already has one corvette. OF dreams of a nice VW bug.

your choice.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
Make rich z a little richer.

Or,

www..com a little more popular.

Rich already has one corvette. OF dreams of a nice VW bug.

your choice.
From what I have seen of your site, Eric, it appears that people HAVE chosen. So how do you feel you are justified in claiming that your site is "more popular", if I may be so bold to ask? What criteria are you using to make that sort of determination?

Actually I have three Corvettes. What of it? I sold off much of my gun collection that I had been accumulating for decades to pay for them. And my wife and I earned every penny we have gotten over our 33 years of marriage together. I've worked all my life and my wife has worked all of her life to be where we are now financially. I am sorry that things are not as well off for you, and you seem to resent this fact, but I seriously doubt it is any criteria any reasonable person would use to base their decision on whose site is "more popular" than the other.

And yes, it IS people's choice about what site they will frequent. We're still getting between 40 and 50 new registrations here EVERY DAY. So yes, I believe people HAVE chosen.... Why? I guess it's simply because there is something here that people choose to come for. Nothing more, nothing less.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!