Anyone Going to The IRBA Show In Pomona CA? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-15-2004, 06:06 PM   #1
geckokreeper
Talking Anyone Going to The IRBA Show In Pomona CA?

I was thinking of going to this show but the last 1 I went to was not that great. I wanted to find out what vendors will be there but I dont know how. If anyone knows of any of the vendors can you post them here? I will most likely go and check it out at least as I am so close. I cant wait for the NARBC show in Anahiem Ca next month. I hear its supposed to be pretty big and good.

Old 08-16-2004, 12:17 PM   #2
progeckos
I haven’t been to Pomona yet but it would be good for me because my Aunt lives 15 minuets away. I don’t know what the vendor list consist of but try contacting IRBA. I’m sure they have a vendor list they can give you.

Old 08-20-2004, 01:22 AM   #3
syrus
There's a chance I might attend...but I'm not too sure

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!