For Sale High quality crested gecko adults! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
kristy<3sgeckos
High quality crested gecko adults!

i have too many geckos! as babies start hatching and my holdbacks get bigger and bigger ive decided to let a large portion of my adults go. i will no longer have a decent sized room for the critters due to a new baby and my husband doesnt want them spread all over the house. lol.

more pictures and info on any gecko can be provided to serious buyers. group discounts apply and offers may be considered on certain geckos.

the only trades i am looking for would be red/white creams, crazy superdals, red spotted super dals, or a high white PI chahoua. would be willing to trade many for the right gecko(s). dont be offended if im super picky though-im really trying to save space!
pm me here or email kristytitus@aim.com

1. Hades. an amazing breeder and sweet gecko. from ac and dragons den line of red spotted dals. $250

2. red and cream flame dal female. rtb. SOLD

3. pink pin crowned male from northern gecko. rtb. SOLD

4. pink patternless female. not an adult but should be rtb by next year $150

5. red pin female from northern gecko. rtb. $300

6. dinky. calmest gecko ever. proven. i wont be sad if she stays so im putting her at $350 FIRM.

7. yellowy dal with some red in her spots. SOLD

8. mr. fantastic. produces amazing super dal babies. a picture of one of his daughters is at the bottom of the ad. $250

9. mrs. fantastic. could be the mother of godzilla (pic below). would love to sell her and mr. fantastic together! $250

GODZILLA! i love this beast! daughter of the male above and possibly the female as well. she is NOT FOR SALE!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
BeardedDragonStore
Check your PM please.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!