Planned Pollhood - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Planned Pollhood, what do you wanna see?(More than 1 OK) Polls about:
How to understand women 6 40.00%
How to understand men 3 20.00%
Seamus Haley. Nuff said. 3 20.00%
Sharing your feelings; the language of love 2 13.33%
Fun Kinky Stuff 7 46.67%
Accessories for Kinky Stuff (instructions optional) 5 33.33%
More personal ads (y'all must write these, I don't publish mine here lol) 7 46.67%
Romantic stories of true love 1 6.67%
Polls comparing lurid experiences 3 20.00%
which are mostly made up, anyway; if guys are telling them 0 0%
Another 'most popular male Fauna heart throb' poll 0 0%
Another 'most popular female Faunette' poll 1 6.67%
simple 'how to' lessons lol 3 20.00%
Which ERs to go to when you do not mind your lessons, above; and the rings and so on get stuck 1 6.67%
'Best Reptile Date' contest 3 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2004, 08:29 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking Planned Pollhood

I have been building polls around here for quite a while now. Some, like the 'kinky' series, were wildly popular; others did not fare so well; although by and large polls are a popular item. SO, I decided that y'all get to choose the subject of my next poll; if you don't see it listed, you can post a subject, so let's see what y'all REALLY wanna hear about........

Old 11-28-2004, 08:56 PM   #2
Lucille
I myself would like to see more than merely polls, I would like to see entire books about how to understand men, or else demand that the gummint start tattooing instructions on their asses. They are a total mystery to me, sometimes....
They are sorta like microwaves: I know which buttons to push to get results, but I am clueless when it comes to really understanding them.

Old 11-30-2004, 07:50 AM   #3
Lucille
OK we need some tiebreakers: It's Haley, kinky, and lurid experiences, so far; what's it gonna be?

Old 11-30-2004, 04:03 PM   #4
Seamus Haley
You know... it could always be a poll about what kind of lurid situations and kinky adventures people want to see that Seamus guy involved in...

Personally I think he's all hype.

Old 11-30-2004, 04:24 PM   #5
Lucille
I think Seamus could write a masterful poll on his own; perhaps it might be diplomatic for a pollster to ask this living legend for permission to post a poll about His Royal Haleyness.......? And of course there are concerns that:
1) the world and
2) the women of Fauna
may not be ready for such a risque expose....

Old 12-08-2004, 10:25 AM   #6
TooManyBurmese
I really can't think of a way to better this forum. It has a lot of active "regulars" and it keeps drawing more people in and they STAY Maybe a way to get more people to visit here? I love it, and you're doing an awesome job keeping it lively!

Old 12-08-2004, 10:04 PM   #7
Lucille
Aw shucks....blush.....thank you, Danni...

Old 12-09-2004, 12:42 AM   #8
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I myself would like to see more than merely polls, I would like to see entire books about how to understand men, or else demand that the gummint start tattooing instructions on their asses. They are a total mystery to me, sometimes....
They are sorta like microwaves: I know which buttons to push to get results, but I am clueless when it comes to really understanding them.
Wow, are you serious. That's the first time I've ever heard of women having trouble understanding men. Entire books?
1. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
2. Don't touch the remote.
3. We don't ask for directions.
4. Yes or No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
5. If it itches it will be scratched.
Print that out, and you're all set.

Now understanding women.....wow, books on the subject could fill the Library of Congress, and we men still would not understand you women.

Old 01-05-2005, 06:09 PM   #9
TooManyBurmese
I'm simple too
o don't touch the remote
o don't touch my food
o touch my dogs
o scratch me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!