newly single, LOL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 08-03-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
sirenofthestorm
newly single, LOL

Good thing I posted in here before getting dumped, huh?

Anyway, poor pre vet student seeks poor reptile enthusiast so we can choose between eating pizza once a month or buying a new snake LOL. Also must have a strong personality to balance mine, and not afraid to express opinion despite a whithering look coming from my general direction. Please do not live with parents, mother issues ok, and a willingness to be trained on how to put down the toilet seat.

Important note: I can take the country, but I thrive within radio reception of a city.

-Whit

(P.S. all of the above is a half jest. PMs are welcome, but I'm definitely not looking for anything serious, or long distance, just friends mostly.)

Old 08-03-2004, 09:39 PM   #2
sirenofthestorm
oh and don't reply all at once, I'll be in new york city spending money I don'y have til saturday morning.

Old 08-03-2004, 09:46 PM   #3
rlmcritters
Have fun in the Big Apple! They opened the Miss Liberty today, cool sight to see! Shame you are to far north and west of here! Been feeding balls tonite, got some very cool wc adults back in Feb that I'm getting over to rats from gerbils! Got a few of them on rats now, a good thing! Takes time but we are getting there! See you here when you get back!

Old 08-05-2004, 08:56 PM   #4
Lucille
Whitney, I was raised in Manhattan; have a fabulous time!!
There is only one Whitney and all of us here like her. On the other hand, there are several billion guys. Take your time, get back, settle in, then we will look around here and you will have oodles of reptile guys begging for a date; a terrific reptile girl like you is a treasure.

Old 08-05-2004, 09:44 PM   #5
AZ Dragoon
Whit,

Just a hint. If you got any lingerie pics, you may want to consider posting them here (wonder who gave me this idea- DANNI maybe). Anyway, curious minds are curious to see.

Kevin
"This is your brains on drugs"

Old 08-06-2004, 09:05 PM   #6
Sybella
Now I'm curious Whitney...what happened with your last guy?

Old 08-07-2004, 11:56 AM   #7
sirenofthestorm
Awwwwww ty to all the well wishes.

Kevin, I do have lingerie pics, but I was raised in a very conservative area, I still have some pretty strong embarass responses and reserved public behavior. LOL sorry to disappoint.

Lucille, I've been to manhattan before, and I love it more the second time around. Altho I have to say that watching the yankees oakland game was the highlight of my trip. Arod redeemed himself to me by hitting the game winning homer in the bottom of the 11th, it totally made the redicuously bad train ride from toledo to penn station worth it.

And Sybella, the last guy was the type who makes a good friend but crappy anything more. He didn't take me seriously, or took me the wrong way when I was trying to be helpful. I'm also the type to want to solve a problem so that I can move on and forget about it, and he's the type to just want the problem to disappear if its not talked about. Honestly, I think he was just looking for an excuse because we hit a rough patch, which is fine, I wasn't attached enough to be upset over it.

LOL anyone else have any questions?

-Whit

P.S. Here are the pics from NYC. Sorry to the men about the overabundance of jeter's backside in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/172178366zlqExC

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!