Anybody know any hot keepers in NE arkansas? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-27-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
jamie_herp08
Anybody know any hot keepers in NE arkansas?

Hi, im new to the "hot" world, and i am looking for someone who lives in NE arkansas to help me get started, not with the snakes themselves, just teaching me some of the stuff i need to know.
thanks
jamie

Old 12-27-2005, 02:32 PM   #2
old guy
not northeast but

check in with the little rock zoo.

Old 12-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #3
epidemic
That's a bit of a hike..

The Little Rock Zoo is quite a hike from Northern Arkansas and it would go against policy, for the zoo, or its employees, to advocate the captive maintenance of venomous within the private sector.
Your best bet would be to make contact with someone in your "neck of the woods", and for this I would suggest you present your question and interest to the question and answer forum of the Snakes of Arkansas website, which can be found at the following URL:

http://www.snakesofarkansas.com/

Good luck,

Jeff

Old 12-27-2005, 04:26 PM   #4
jamie_herp08
thanks for the advice guys
jamie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!