Clasified ad for donations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
nicolai
Clasified ad for donations

I see there is a new add by someone asking for any and all donations for a reptile resue they have. Would it be out of line for me to ad a comment below asking for the name of the rescue and some kind of proof of it so we know its not a kid or someone looking for freebies. She may very well be legitamite but i think its better to be safe. She just joined fauna two weeks ago.She didnt post the name of the rescue, contact phone number, website or anything. Only an email address.
what do you think??

this is the ad.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...?product=20425

Old 05-08-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
Doesn't hurt to ask for some info. Just make it a polite request.

Old 05-08-2006, 07:13 PM   #3
WebSlave
Well to be perfectly frank about it, I don't want people soliciting animals or donations of any other sort in this manner. If people have animals to donate to a rescue, then yes, they can certainly post that here. Although this may certainly be legit, there is to much risk of abuse for people to be actively soliciting for free animals.

That ad will be deleted as soon as I close this post.

Old 05-08-2006, 07:33 PM   #4
nicolai
Well i guess that answers that.

Ps.....Rich...she posted it in 5 differerent places in case you want to delete the others as well.

Old 05-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #5
WebSlave
Where? In the classifieds?

Old 05-09-2006, 06:29 AM   #6
nicolai
I guess you found them. When i loked in her profile yesterday it showed she had placed the same ad 5 different places. I would look now but you deleted the ad i refenced above and i forgot her user name so now i cant search her recent posts to see if they are all gone.

Old 05-09-2006, 10:51 AM   #7
WebSlave
No, I didn't do it......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!