Urgent Shipping Emergency....Need Help - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 07-07-2005, 01:51 PM   #21
The Reptile House
I am in her shoes today except I am the shipper. They were to be held at her(my customer) local office for her to pick them up this morning and when she got there they were not there and all they told her was they are in TN and would not be there till tomorrow. She called me and I got right on the phone with fedex. Of course I got some rude jerk telling me I am crazy that they do not allow this type of shipment and yelling at me that he is turning me in for doing so to some other department. I told him if he continues any ferther with this he is going to look really dumb in the end. I finally got this really nice lady with the special trace department to try and take care of things, my customer and I agreed to have them sent back to me just in case anything happened to the young dragons during the long delayed transit that I would know what to do for them instead of her having to deal with them if anything were to happen. Fedex tried to get them located at there next drop to be put on a domestic flight back to me but they would not accept the package, they do believe they are on there way to WY and untill there is another scan we are in the dark waiting.
I also called and left a message with James Brown in legal stating I had an emergency and need these to be located emediatly, it was just shorlty after that that I received a call form the lady in trace.
Make a fuss, make your point loud and clear. You may have to hang up and call back a few times and it is frustrating but you will get ahold of the right person. I always bypass customer service and ask to speek directly to a manager and it always works.
I hope they get there ok, still woried on both ends of course till I know they are safe.
They state that they can not put on your file that you are a shipper certified to ship live reptiles so that we do not have to constantly explain to the people that we actually do have the right to do this with their company, the lady at trace stated that this can be done and she was updating my file. I told her I was sick and tired of being told I can not ship and that they would not come and pick up my packages and she strongly agreed that was not right and she changed my info, so just to let everyone know this can be updated to show we have proper contracts so customer service knows who we are with every future call.
I simpathize with everyone this happens to and wish that it did not! I am glad all worked out for you I just wish the same to happen for us! Thanks Shanell.

Old 07-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #22
Dennis Hultman
Best of luck

Best of luck. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the dragons.

Old 07-07-2005, 11:08 PM   #23
The Reptile House
Thanks they finally forund them after being lost in TN for over 12 hours. My box is now so red flaged I think they are now traviling first class LOL. I just hope all is well tomorrw morning when they call me that they arrived at the hub office. I am having a supervisor open the box to check on them before I have my customer drive back down to get them, to make sure they are all ok! Thanks Shanell.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:02 PM   #24
The Reptile House
Thye arrived there this morning and they were just fine, just super hungry!! Shanell.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:11 PM   #25
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reptile House
Thye arrived there this morning and they were just fine, just super hungry!! Shanell.
A wonderful outcome! Good job.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:32 PM   #26
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reptile House
Thanks they finally forund them after being lost in TN for over 12 hours. My box is now so red flaged I think they are now traviling first class LOL. I just hope all is well tomorrw morning when they call me that they arrived at the hub office. I am having a supervisor open the box to check on them before I have my customer drive back down to get them, to make sure they are all ok! Thanks Shanell.

Thank goodness it all worked out well in the end.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!