What do I have? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
kylestl
Question What do I have?

Ok I didn't get a snake not knowing what it was on purpose. I saw an add on craigslist or a a snake and they said it was a green tree python. They said they would take $75 for the snake and entire set up. AWESOME!!!! I get there and realize the snake is defiantly not a green tree python. Heck he wasn't even green.......First let me give you her story. Her fiance wanted to breed snakes lizards tarantulas and so they got all the stuff then he left her. So I then ask her what it is. Her response is "Ummm he said it is an amazon green tree python ummm boa ummm amazon green tree snake" I ended up getting it for $60. Snake, exo terra tank and everything with it. I think it is a garden phase amazon tree boa but I would rather know then think. Thanks guys!

Old 06-15-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
Utta
Exactly what you think it is. I can't remember what other phase, but I think its a grey not a garden. (I don't know atbs very well, just know its an atb)

Old 06-15-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
That is a pretty garden amazon.

Amazon tree boas are my favorite species

Old 06-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
oldschoolcars
why the gloves? Is it a bit snippy?

Old 06-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
kylestl
haha a bit to say the least and I don't think the blood would have looked great in the photo. He is still pretty cool though.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolcars View Post
Is it a bit snippy?
haha Snippy is the middle name of any Amazon Tree Boa

it's part of their charm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!