SOLD!! Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake / crotalus adamanteus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 06-03-2023, 02:39 PM   #1
Talking Serpents
Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake / crotalus adamanteus

☆☆☆ Snake has been re-homed☆☆☆

C.B. Male eastern diamondback rattlesnake / crotalus adamanteus. Currently a year and a half old. Currently 4' - 5' long and growing. With the way this snake has been eating it should reach the 7' - 8' length that these snakes are known for. This snake has already been converted to feed on frozen thawed rats. Feeding on medium to large rats currently. This snake was produced by Will Nace. More pictures can be provided of requested. I can also send videos if you have the Instagram app. My instagram is Talking Serpents

Unfortunately my plans with this snake have changed and I'm going to continue working with my western diamondbacks. I really don't want to get rid of this snake, but do to the lack of space I need to. Not to mention that this snake is also ready for a reptile enclosure size upgrade.

I will need proper proof of experience with venomous snakes. Must be able to show your permit(s), i.d. to verify. All local laws are different, so make sure you know yours.

$300 + (delta shipping)
Preferably I would like this snake to be picked up locally. We are located in Weatherford, Texas

You can also send me an email at talkingserpents@gmail.com

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2023, 10:15 AM   #2
Talking Serpents
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!