Dark side of Herpetology - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 07-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #11
Twizted Paths
Nice pic! Now you just need to add a caption that says 'You are Here'

Old 07-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #12
DAND
Ever have a large burm die?

Ever have a large burm die on it's heat source?

Ever have a large burm die on it's heat source and become bloated?

Ever try to move the above mentioned?

Old 07-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

ewwwwwwwwww.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
I'm quite sure some shrinks would have a field day explaining while we're not freaked out by this stuff.
I hear that. Ever explain things to a non-herper? I remember saying something at work and this Black girl said, "what is up with you White people putting things in your freezer"? Of course this was right around the time Jeffery Dahmer was on trial.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #15
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

Ever had the person who was supposed to come by and feed and water things while you were on vacation choose instead to hide a frozen sheet of bloodworms underneath a 110 degree metal drum containing about sixty pounds of hot, activated carbon- leaving the package there for three weeks until the bloat from the rot finally made it split open along one seam?

Old 07-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #16
DAND
How about picking up a 9 foot Blue Beauty for someone else at a show in another state.

How about picking up a 9 foot Blue Beauty for someone else at a show in another state from an idiot who fed her 4 medium rats 4 days ago.

How about picking up a 9 foot Blue Beauty for someone else at a show in another state from an idiot who fed her 4 medium rats 4 days ago and having it crap all over the place......

....and the whole way back home.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #17
Twizted Paths
My brother & his pack moved down to Louisiana & I got their old frig, total score!

It's in the basement, all dead things and not for human consumption food goes in it. I hide my junk food stash in it too.

DAND, you win.

Old 07-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #18
Shadera
I think everything I could have said has already been covered well, so I'll just say that I'm really enjoying others' experiences. It's nice to know we're not alone in our insanity, eh?

Old 07-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #19
WebSlave
Yeah, well you just haven't LIVED till you've had a large Burmese puke up a rabbit and then crawl all through it, THOROUGLY smearing that stuff all over the inside of it's large cage and all over itself. I was about ready to toss my own cookies the entire time cleaning that mess up.

That's when I kept snakes in the basement, and it stunk up the house for days afterwards. And was a deciding factor to stop playing with large constrictors.........

Old 07-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #20
Uroboros
Yeah, I think this is great. People just don't know the act behind the curtain it takes to keep them going sometimes.

Like a master puppeteer. If you do it properly, it looks like it never happens.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!