Blake Sheldon joke about killing turtles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:36 AM   #21
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunreptiles View Post
I thought this was a reptile forum not a PETA protest...
While PETA may be a group of misguided extremists, it's still fairly moronic to scoff at the idea that animals shouldn't be needlessly harmed or killed. If your posts were what passes for anything loosely resembling "thought", it'd be a pretty sad commentary on society. As would be the level of adolescent hero-worship necessary for someone to choose to rationalize asinine comments that glorify the killing of defenseless animals, whether made seriously or in jest.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:38 AM   #22
cajunreptiles
Stop! Trying a bit too hard to sound intelligent?

WOW.... just wow.. Once again, asinine comment is NOT what it was, it was a JOKE.. Honestly unless you are a vegan, GET REAL.. we all eat "helpless defenseless animals" EVERY day (most of the meat you consume on a daily basis are from tortured cows and chickens who die horrible deaths.) Don't be such a hypocrite. LOL You used the term "hero worship" are you kidding me? Its not hero worship to say someone shouldn't be ATTACKED over a joke... (let me guess you have never said anything that may have offended anyone in their lives right?) So what now? Just because you use fancy words doesn't make you less of a hypocrite on this subject. as i can see you keep your thesaurus near by. Your right because you know the definition of scoff and asinine? A 6 year old can sound half intelligent online, its called 'google'. Get off your high horse. The only and i mean only person who has a right to say what you just said, would be a vegan. YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
While PETA may be a group of misguided extremists, it's still fairly moronic to scoff at the idea that animals shouldn't be needlessly harmed or killed. If your posts were what passes for anything loosely resembling "thought", it'd be a pretty sad commentary on society. As would be the level of adolescent hero-worship necessary for someone to choose to rationalize asinine comments that glorify the killing of defenseless animals, whether made seriously or in jest.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #23
cajunreptiles
Thumbs down

I thought everyone was entitled to an opinion here? guess not, since my karma points are at -19.. So im being persecuted for my belief, and opinion.., WOW, thought this was a place for discussion, where i could speak freely how i felt. GUESS NOT

Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
I thought everyone was entitled to an opinion here? guess not, since my karma points are at -19.. So im being persecuted for my belief, and opinion.., WOW, thought this was a place for discussion, where i could speak freely how i felt. GUESS NOT
We are as free to say what we feel about your point of view (using words or karma) as you are to write your opinion of this subject or of other writers. Surely you do not believe that our freedom should be silenced and that freedom of opinion should apply only to you??

Old 10-30-2012, 09:23 AM   #25
cajunreptiles
Ummmmm am i going around clicking peoples karma buttons?? im not.. i read their views and respond with mine, vice versa. im not trying to ruin anyones rep just because of thier opinions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
We are as free to say what we feel about your point of view (using words or karma) as you are to write your opinion of this subject or of other writers. Surely you do not believe that our freedom should be silenced and that freedom of opinion should apply only to you??

Old 10-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #26
cajunreptiles
Just because we may not agree on ONE subject.. should not effect my rep on the whole site.. wow.. like im speechless. either way my opinion doesn't change.. and neither should anyone who disagreed with me. I will stand tall with my beliefs and i guess if that means ill have a bad rep, then so be it.. but i want all those who gave me neg karma to know, (if it were any of the people who replied to my posts) i didn't touch your rep and nor do i want to. your entitled to say what you want to say without fear of repercussion.. Nor does one discussion outline who you are.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #27
Metachrosis
Its best if you put them in your user ignore box

Quote:
Ummmmm am i going around clicking peoples karma buttons?? im not.. i read their views and respond with mine, vice versa. im not trying to ruin anyones rep just because of thier opinions..

Old 10-30-2012, 10:07 AM   #28
Lucille
Quote:

I know you wouldn't lie, someone must have hacked the system and used your name, I just found this entry in my karma list:

Blake Sheldon joke... 10-30-2012 08:33 AM cajunreptiles

Old 10-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #29
cajunreptiles
ok, im new to this site, explain this to me... i clicked the karma button and it said "this is a great post" or something like that.. doesnt that give you good karma??? thats what i was trying to do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I know you wouldn't lie, someone must have hacked the system and used your name, I just found this entry in my karma list:

Blake Sheldon joke... 10-30-2012 08:33 AM cajunreptiles

Old 10-30-2012, 10:12 AM   #30
cajunreptiles
OR is the karma button always bad?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!