alligators seized - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-19-2005, 11:22 AM   #2
Bringerofdoom
Ok that is really messed up. He STILL gets in trouble just for passing through the state with them?

Quote:
The couple told investigators they were just passing through, relocating from San Bernardino, Calif., to Georgia.
Quote:
"We get folks moving into Arizona, bringing their pets with them and just assume it's legal," he said. " . . . But this many is unprecedented."
Thats kind of wrong you can own these animals, ship these animals, but if they ride in your own car across state lines you are breaking the law. Reguardless if you were bringing them with you to your new house. What are they supposed to do sell all their animals they worked with and to buy all new ones once in georgia???

Old 04-19-2005, 11:45 AM   #3
ms_terese
Did no one notice who the owner was? LMFAO

Old 04-19-2005, 12:26 PM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
Did no one notice who the owner was? LMFAO

Old 04-19-2005, 01:11 PM   #5
Wilomn
It seems that SOME folks CAN'T change no matter how often or much they claim otherwise.

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

And, just in case ANYONE thinks this dirtbag did NOT know it was illegal to cross state lines with those animals, he KNEW. According to him he is well aware of all laws and regulations pertaining to reptile keeping. I find it HARD to believe that he had a permit for alligators in Ca. either. Being a convicted felon is NOT too good for one when federal and/or state permits are needed. Also, is there ANYONE who does NOT know that tortoises are PROTECTED?

SCUM, plain and simple.

Old 04-19-2005, 01:35 PM   #6
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
It seems that SOME folks CAN'T change no matter how often or much they claim otherwise.

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

And, just in case ANYONE thinks this dirtbag did NOT know it was illegal to cross state lines with those animals, he KNEW. According to him he is well aware of all laws and regulations pertaining to reptile keeping. I find it HARD to believe that he had a permit for alligators in Ca. either. Being a convicted felon is NOT too good for one when federal and/or state permits are needed. Also, is there ANYONE who does NOT know that tortoises are PROTECTED?

SCUM, plain and simple.
Thanks for straigtening that out wes. I did not know who it was...

Old 04-19-2005, 02:28 PM   #7
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringerofdoom
Thanks for straigtening that out wes. I did not know who it was...
brian smith, hannibal lector, damon henyon and a plethora of names this clown has used recently.

He's been selling off his collection, one of the "best" out there according to him, for the last eight months or so. I, unbeknown to him, spoke with him several months ago and was told he had completely sold out of pythons and boas. Just ANOTHER lie apparently.

This was the guy would "never" be out of the reptile game and was going to be, once again according to him, a "big" name.

HA.

A big felon. I wonder if the Law Enforcement agencies in Az. know about all of his aliases, aliasi, hmmmm whatever the plural for more than one name is. Dennis the moderator, whose last name I have completely forgotten, don't you have some contacts in the Az. area? Or perhaps Ken Harbart does.

I wonder if he was hanging with our skinhead pal adam quagliata. Naw, probably not since according to damon he is of a slightly darker skin shade than adam and since they will both probably be in the same "gated community" someday I doubt they'll be sharing their love. Not out here anyway.

Old 04-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #8
ms_terese
You can read all about him HERE , when he was going by Josh Burm Guy. His most recent Fauna id is Hanibal Lector. Interesting thread. It's a shame it's locked so that this little tidbit can't be added.

Old 04-19-2005, 04:57 PM   #9
gmherps
Another one bites the dust!!!

Old 04-19-2005, 05:17 PM   #10
Ken Harbart
Busted in AZ, but claims he was relocating from CA to GA...

Gee, aren't gators off lmits in CA?

Come to think of it, they're also restricted in GA, as well.

Let's see... his defense is that he shouldn't be busted in AZ because he was intending to commit crimes in other states. Did I get that right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!