alligators seized - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-19-2005, 07:32 PM   #11
cthulhu77
From what I can gather, that is the reason he was detained...you can pass through arizona (up to three days) with non legal az wildlife...providing you have the PROPER PERMITS from your state of origin...he must not have...
sleezball, that one...
greg

Old 04-19-2005, 08:48 PM   #12
puertorab
hey

hey he sounds like a bad person. why was he so irresponsible to not have proper permits for his animals of his state atleast that would have helped. but if he is what you guys say he is then he deserves what he gets.

but any way i wanted to know if any of guys can provide a link to the all the states laws on animals? thanks a lot
-Naem

Old 04-19-2005, 11:53 PM   #13
ms_terese
Quote:
but any way i wanted to know if any of guys can provide a link to the all the states laws on animals?
This should help you get started

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=615

Old 04-20-2005, 02:17 AM   #14
reptilebreeder
No tail lights what an idiot. Stupid criminal. He belongs on COPS, along with all those idiots who pack 40 pounds of (illicit drug of choice) into their car with any combination of; No tail lights, expired tags, speeding, etc. and then hit the highway. It is funny as heck though, the moron packing all his illegal herps into his camper and moving, just to get caught and end up in the news (and hopefully prison....again), what are the odds. It's nice to see that Karma thingy in action "first hand" though.

Old 05-02-2005, 04:09 PM   #15
CaptainSlackass
Oh my GOD!
And to think I was having a bad day before I read this... Caught red-handed driving on a suspended licsense with a whole camper-full of illegal herps.

Touche - Brian Smith -- you are your own worst enemy. I almost shuddered at the thought of him moving to my own back yard, but it was probably just a lie anyway.

What makes this all the funnier is that he likes to pretend he's filthy rich...

Quote:
Do you have to get up early tomorrow and go work for somebody "R"itchie? Just wondering. I'm self employed and can stay up all night if I want to. In fact, I usually do. It's my alone time. My guess is that you probably do. But don't feel ashamed to admit it, most people have to be content to work for some other shmoe for the majority of their lives. It's just the general system that most live in and accept and then get trapped in for life.
What a lying condescending P.O.S. Apparantly he left the yacht back in California...

Old 05-09-2005, 12:23 AM   #16
jsrocket
The only condescending A holes I see here have no idea who (what?) they are. Just because you can type, dosen't mean that you should.

Old 05-09-2005, 03:50 PM   #17
CaptainSlackass
Ya got me ... what am I?

Damon splits San Bernadino with all the gators and boa's he can carry in his crappy old camper. He doesn't have a valid driver's licence, he doesn't even have a taillight. Not the worlds most ambitious guy to be sure... so what made him decide to up and leave his palatial estate??? Must've been in a big hurry... Wonder what he was running from? And what happened to all those colonies of new morph's ... lol.

Hmmmm...

Old 05-09-2005, 04:29 PM   #18
jsrocket
OK, I read the other thread on here about him. HOLY CRAP! The thread is 128 pages long, and would have gone on, but it was stopped by the moderator.

While my impression is that the guy has a tenous grip on reality, and maybe a bit of a braggart, I don't really see any evidence that he did anything seriously wrong.

Any one of you who has transported reptiles across state lines has probably broken some stupid law at one time or another.

Personally, I felt sorry for the guy, and it just seemed like some of you were just a little too gleeful to kick him while he was down.

Old 05-09-2005, 04:52 PM   #19
CaptainSlackass
You apparantly missed the fact that he "accidentally" killed an associate and did time for manslaughter. He's since tossed off death threats to a lot of the members here. He waived a gun in the face of a friend of mine. He's known far and wide as one of the most hated individuals in the entire North American herping community. And he deserves every bit of it.

I wish I could be at his trial just so I can laugh in his face at the sentencing.

Old 05-09-2005, 04:58 PM   #20
jsrocket
Well, if what you say is true, I guess you're right. I didn't catch that stuff in the thread, but c'mon, it's 128 PAGES............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!