For Sale Well-Started 2015 Ball Pythons (Coral Glow, GHI, Firefly, Spinnerblast, and More) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-26-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
CEHatcher
Well-Started 2015 Ball Pythons (Coral Glow, GHI, Firefly, Spinnerblast, and More)

I am offering some well-started 2015 ball pythons for sale at the best prices you will find just about anywhere. Save yourself a year of raising hatchlings and the extra money usually associated with animals that have been fed and cared for an extra year.

1.0 GHI - Sold

1.0 Orange Dream - $100.00

1.0 Coral Glow - $150.00

0.1 Spinnerblast pos. Yellowbelly - $150.00 (on hold)

0.1 Firefly pos. Yellowbelly - $150.00 (on hold)

0.1 Enchi Yellowbelly - $125.00

0.1 Pastave - Sold

0.1 Cinnamon - Sold

Additional pictures are available upon request.

All animals were born in the spring and summer of 2015, and are currently between 250-400 grams. They have been grown responsibly, and all eat weekly on live or frozen-thawed rats or mice. All are perfectly healthy and are absolutely top-notch examples of their respective morphs. Group discounts may be considered.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is through Reptiles Express. Live arrival is guaranteed. Local Pickup may be available in the Western Maryland area. I accept PayPal or cash on delivery. I am not in the market for trades at this time. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Please contact me by phone (301-302-9590), email (cehatcher@smcm.edu), or PM if interested. I will do my best to keep up with any posts on this thread.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2016, 08:53 PM   #2
stacebutt
Is the coral glow still available?

Old 10-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #3
CEHatcher
Coral glow is still available
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
coral glow, enchi, firefly, ghi, yellowbelly