Wanted Rufous Beaked Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
SnakeCharmr728
Rufous Beaked Snake

Hi,
I am looking for a Rufous Beaked snake. Please pm me if you have any available or know who does.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2010, 03:25 AM   #2
jason longboard
so whats made you want one? Sometimes they pop up in a handful and then next thing you know you dont see them for months. I messed up on one with some scars I was too late getting as a pet. Pisses me off. Now I cant decide if I want one of those or a spilotes next.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:40 AM   #3
SnakeCharmr728
I found a flawless healthy female by someone local, I'm very excited. I want a spilotes as well. Since your in bakersfield you should join California Reptile & Invertebrate Society, www.calris.org
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #4
Sonja K. Reptiles
LLL Reptile has some on their site right now for around $120, I think.

I picked up a male from them at the Tinley Park show in October 2009, and then a month or so later paired him by ordering a female online. So both of mine came from LLL. They are both doing well, good eaters, etc. They each had some minor scarring initially, but after a couple sheds, those areas are hardly noticeable.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
jason longboard
so its you 2 punks that are taking them all, I knew about the ones at LLL, just didnt want to give up the source lmao, now Im the jerk.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:30 AM   #6
SnakeCharmr728
I personally never buy anything from LLL.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!