nude beaches - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: nude beaches
yay 16 94.12%
nay 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #21
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
not everybody knows how i look griz...i can very well be that 500 pound woman..
Oh, but some of us saw your pic when you posted it and you are no 500lb woman. I agree with Griz, there would not be thoughts of freedom of speech or personal choice with you on ANY beach.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:47 AM   #22
ladyserpent7
im...flattered?? lol

Old 11-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #23
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
im...flattered?? lol
No Need to question. It was meant as a compliment. You are a VERY beautiful woman.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:50 PM   #24
Miss Tuniwha
Isn't there a photo of you in the forum here?? I could have sworn I saw you and went.. ooooohhh..

^_^

Now, on nude beaches.. Some people obviously go to see naked people. Some people go because they like to be naked around others.

Ideally, I feel that they are there for those that are just comfortable without clothing. I see no reason to have something again them. If you don't like the idea.. then don't go.. simple as that.
:P

so.. I am for I guess lol

Old 11-22-2007, 06:07 AM   #25
ladyserpent7
i definitely agree brandi..it all comes down to how we perceive things anyway..and i always figure..people that go to look will be looked at, and people that go just for the comfort of it wont be bothered..its obvious in the body language what someone is going there for..and there is a lot of body to speak by

Old 12-02-2007, 03:53 AM   #26
jsrocket
Well. if you go to a nude beach in search of sex, you should probably examine your reasons for going. If you have never done it, your opinions are nothing more than pee in the wind.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:39 AM   #27
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Well. if you go to a nude beach in search of sex, you should probably examine your reasons for going. If you have never done it, your opinions are nothing more than pee in the wind.
I, for one, never said that going to a nude beach was about searching for or having sex. However, it is still about sex for the vast majority. You go to bring about a state of arousal. Whether it's stictly mental in nature or physical, it is still sexual by it's very design. It's human nature and to say that it isn't is naive at best.

Griz

Old 12-04-2007, 03:43 PM   #28
critical bill
The sixth sense....I see dead people.

Well...I live in Florida and...I see nude people. I love nude people. I find it hard to adjust the chubby in my trunks so it isnt so obvious.

Old 12-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #29
ladyserpent7
chuck...totally off the subject, but i like your avatar..i love kitties!!

Old 12-26-2007, 02:15 PM   #30
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I, for one, never said that going to a nude beach was about searching for or having sex. However, it is still about sex for the vast majority. You go to bring about a state of arousal. Whether it's stictly mental in nature or physical, it is still sexual by it's very design. It's human nature and to say that it isn't is naive at best.

Griz
OK, Bob, I'll give you that. Sure, there are elements of exhibitionism and voyeurism at play. Sort of an extreme form of "people watching", that can easily bring sexual stuff to the proverbial front burner.

That said, I have always found these beaches to be very social and friendly. Anyone who "acts like a pervert" is invariably shown the door... well, beaches don't have doors, but you get my drift.

You ought to try a game of frisbee in the buff with some friends sometime. It's actually a lot of fun.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!