Many animals and supplies for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 12:08 PM   #1
Griz
Many animals and supplies for sale

Guys, after a long and frustrating 2 months, I am relisting these animals. I cannot tell you how many times I was kind enough to hold animals so that someone could have a few extra weeks to make payment only to have them back out on me. I WILL NOT HOLD ANIMALS WITHOUT CASH. Period.

Here is what I have for sale. First come first serve.

1) 1.1 adult dumerils - $400
2) unsexed 2008 hypo's (mother was normal, father was triple het moonglow) so these possible could carry the albino and/or anery gene. Sold as hypo's only but will have paperwork. $250/each
3) 1.0 tarahumara adult - $200
4) 1.0 adult hogg island - $200
5) 1.1 adult hypos - $250 each
6) unsexed normal that came from a very crazy litter. The litter (minus this guy) was sold for $3000. This guy was not suppose to make it but is in perfect health and normal size. No guarantee's of any kind of what he carry's. A large number of the litter showed slate blue colors and either near patternless or fully striped bodies. This was the second litter produced that showed this anonmaly. He's $100 and is from 2007.
7) 1.1 Adult striped pair - $400

Guys, visually speaking, there is nothing out of the ordinary with any of these. If you need pictures then I can take them but please understand, they are what they are. My main projects have long been sold off so these were some of my "smaller" projects or odd/ends that I had accumulated.

Please check out the supply section as all of my boaphiles, controls etc are listed there. I am happy to do a package deal but cash has to be in hand or my ears close. Too many people out there with dreams bigger then their pocket books. I will also do trades for interesting non-animal items (ie 4 wheelers, golf cart, firearms etc).

Bob
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #2
vinnybocknyg
Can you send me a pic of the adult hypo female for 250.00, vinnybocknyg@aol.com
If she's what I'm looking for I can send payment today.
Thanks,
Vinny

Old 06-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
Griz
Vinny, I can get a pic but she's simply a standard small hypo adult. Nothing unusual about her.

Bob
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread