Updated list of animals for sale NOW WITH NEW BABIES THAT ARRIVED TODAY!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
Griz
Updated list of animals for sale NOW WITH NEW BABIES THAT ARRIVED TODAY!!!!

I had 11 new babies this morning that are now included in this for sale list! The mother is a dwarf columbian and the father is my tarahumara. Beautiful babies!!! Make a deal as I am trying to sell off boa's not add to them!!!!

Well, quite a few of my animals are gone but I do still have a few animals that I need to move. I am willing to make a package deal for all of these animals at a price that is low enough that you can easily resale! I will knock $300 of of this price if you buy all of my remaining cages etc!!!

I cannot tell you how many times I was kind enough to hold animals so that someone could have a few extra weeks to make payment only to have them back out on me. I WILL NOT HOLD ANIMALS WITHOUT CASH. Period.

Here is what I have for sale. First come first serve.

1) 1.1 adult dumerils
2) unsexed 2008 hypo's (mother was normal, father was triple het moonglow) so these possible could carry the albino and/or anery gene. Sold as hypo's only but will have paperwork.
3) 1.0 tarahumara adult -
4) 1.0 adult hogg island -
5) 1.1 adult hypos -
6) unsexed normal that came from a very crazy litter. The litter (minus this guy) was sold for $3000. This guy was not suppose to make it but is in perfect health and normal size. No guarantee's of any kind of what he carries. A large number of the litter showed slate blue colors and either near patternless or fully striped bodies. This was the second litter produced that showed this anonmaly.
7) 1.1 Adult striped pair

$1300 pickup only as I am not going to ship all of these. I can even meet if it's within an hour or two. Guys, visually speaking, there is nothing out of the ordinary with any of these. If you need pictures then I can take them but please understand, they are what they are. My main projects have long been sold off so these were some of my "smaller" projects or odd/ends that I had accumulated.

Please check out the supply section as all of my boaphiles, controls etc are listed there. I am happy to do a package deal but cash has to be in hand or my ears close. Too many people out there with dreams bigger then their pocket books. I will also do trades for interesting non-animal items (ie 4 wheelers, golf cart, firearms etc).

Bob
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Oh why do you tempt me so with an adult Tarahumara!? EVIL!

Old 07-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
bigdogg
PM BOX IS FULL BOB lol.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
Griz
My PM box should work now.

Bob
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
DaveyFig
Bob, are the stripes genetic?

Old 07-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #6
Griz
Dave, I know the male is but the female is unproven. I received her from Ben Seigel a few years ago and he was fairly confident given her background that she would be. No guarantee's on her though.

Bob
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
Griz
New babies added today! Check out the first post in this thread!

Griz
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread