Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:09 PM   #531
Creative Morphs
I just wanted to add my condolences to Chuck's family as well. It is a loss that cannot be imagined unless one goes through it.
I hope that this is not innappropriate, but I just wanted to share how Chuck has affected my life. There have been many times that I was bored and looking for some entertainment. First stop Fauna BOI, do a search for something juicy - just type in CHUCK KIMMEL. I read through enormous amounts of tittllating threads by Chuck never knowing quite where he was going. His quick wit and demanding curiousity never ceased to amaze me. And what else amazed me was how many bad guys he nailed! Though he could be quite abrasive at times, I found that in the end he was a stand-up guy. He admitted when he was wrong and when he had overstepped the boundaries. Though I did not know Chuck at all, I came to like and admire him.

Just a lurker - Dan

Old 03-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #532
capt._howdy
Chuck was and is a great guy his passing only made us realize how much we cherish him. Last night after finding out about is passing i ended up looking up all of his post and i even found one were he called me an idiot lol, yeah at the time i was thinking what a d@$*. But his style was he just called it as he sees it. Fauna will never be the same with out him. Maggie i bet hes looking down at you and the girls and making sure you guys are safe.. My grandma always use to tell me God doesnt give you something you cant handle (sorry grandma i most likly butchered that saying). I wish i could be half the man Chuck is and was. He will be greatly missed.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #533
Mistyck
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family at this time of sorrow. May Chuck rest in peace.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #534
hupababy_83
Rest in peace Chuck, and my love and respect to the family. I will send a prayer and light a candle. I dont know what else to say.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #535
Jt80
He is already missed.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:11 AM   #536
Griz
RIP Chuck. I've known you for years and will miss you even longer.

Griz

Old 03-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #537
jim_95
Post deleted for obvious reasons - WebSlave

Old 03-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #538
rosebud945
Thank you, Rich.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #539
DAND
For those of you who have never had the opportunity to meet Chuck, well here are a couple pics Maggie sent me to post.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #540
Gary O
That last pic is classic!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!