My collection is growing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-29-2006, 01:03 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
My collection is growing

Thought I'd share some pics of the snakes. A couple new acquisitions. I'll start with Artimas. He's possibly het snow, we'll find out later on............

Old 07-29-2006, 01:07 PM   #2
crotalusadamanteus
Jane

This is Jane, another new arrival. She's very calm, 5 ft plus, and heavy. She's got a nice abberancy to her tail too, and a lot of orange through out her mid/belly area. She is the calmest eater i have ever seen. I offered her a jumbo rat on tongs, and she just sat there waiting for me to drop it. As soon as i did, she just opened up and started swallowing. Cool to have such a calm feeder. Aurora still hits hard as she ever has, and plays with it...........

Old 07-29-2006, 01:10 PM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
Corey

This is Belenus, My coral male at 3 1/2 months..............

Old 07-29-2006, 01:13 PM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
Morrigan

My other Keeper, Morrigan. She's was pretty feisty when born. And a nice high contrast poss. coral also 3 1/2 months. She just shed, so in a day or 2 usually she brightens up better...............

Old 07-29-2006, 01:17 PM   #5
crotalusadamanteus
Sammy

My hypo het coral albino male Sammy. He's a really nice mellow guy. Loves to come out for a slither too. I hope he proves out by making my sunglow...............

Old 07-29-2006, 01:23 PM   #6
crotalusadamanteus
Aurora

My Proven F3 Kahl who I've had since 1999 Aurora. She's the mom of the Corals. If she'll make my sunglow for me, it may just be her last litter. i'm a bit too attached to her, and don't want to risk her health or longevity.....................

Anyway, hope you enjoy the photo shoot. It was interesting for me. LOL

Rick

Old 07-29-2006, 02:44 PM   #7
Bill_Leverton
Rick, EXTREMELY SWEET

Old 07-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #8
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Bill,
Can't wait till they can get busy for me. LOL Still got a couple more to go before I have everyone I need for My projects. But that's it for this year. The rest cost a bit too much for me at the moment. But I'll have My Arabesque, Motley and Jungles if all goes well within the next couple years.

Rick

Old 07-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #9
markface
man ! they're all beautiful rick . hope you get your sunglow :scatter:

Old 07-31-2006, 11:33 AM   #10
Boa4u
Very nice Rick, Sammy is particularly smoking! He is very clean and has great color, and is that a stripe at the end of his tail? He should make you some outstanting sunglows. Good luck with that. And your baby albinos continue to impress. Hopefully they will keep a lot of their color into adulthood.

Alex

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!