The Endangered Species - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-15-2003, 07:35 AM   #1
JungleHabitats
Angry The Endangered Species

Just some thoughts of our future.....

It seems increasingly unavoidable that we as a whole will become an extinct group.Its like the prohibiton of the early 1900's is slowly affecting us all in this hobby / trade / buisness alike.Slowly the federal & state goverments are making us a rightwing faction all of our own. no one wants to deal with shipping for what to some is there buisness ( snakes,reptiles in general) and the other hand wants to stamp out what we do for enjoyment as part of our personell lifes REPTILES. I think its really pathetic that just because companies /organazations such as the HSUS,PETA get there ways due to speacial legislations ,Lobbiest & the fact that they can line politicians pockets and fund there campaign trail with cash in order to create state & federal puppets for the own needs.They say that what we do is of taking wild populations out of there enviroment and creating endangered species ... they dont realize that 90% of us are keeping these animals in way better condtions then in the wild they would ever be able to survive due to the decling rate of rainforrest in the world due to oil . natural gas greedy mongers for the sole turn ofthe american dollars. do they think that these animals would actually thrive in a land cluutered with bull dozers and vast burn offs of undergrowth? do they think thes animals could survive the ever increasing rate of growth how the hell does a reptile get a chance to live when being over run by industrial parks , oil explorations N heavy equipment If for once these people would look at the fact of actually caring for something they might see what we as a whole already know.. It sickened me when i saw the florida post , states and counties alike use the fact that what they pass must be made public by sending out a 2-3 line add ina public paper to anounce what will happen the next day or even that evening. if it was forthe us beingsuch a great place to live in many aspects and facsets i would say i am ahasmed to live in a place that does such things but i cant due to theres only one place i could think of living other then here Austrialia lol ... ok my rant is over i need my morning coke .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!