Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2016, 10:57 PM   #501
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgcassano View Post
I would not advocate calling his boss. While I don't believe it would rise to stalking, it could clearly be seen as harassment and if this case ends up in civil court could significantly reduce your award.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Def not even considering that anymore. I just put a lot of my eggs in heebie jeebies basket.
I promise to update with that specific situation.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:44 AM   #502
markpulawski
I just wasted almost 33 minutes watching the "defense video", Jay paid $800 on a $900 deal with $50 in shipping, so his balance was $150 when these were shipped. Craig asks about invoicing you for the $150 and some how this is now proof you sent another $1050 for animals in an empty box? Jay you found animals you thought were sick in the first box but then held a lengthy conversation without opening the 2nd box??? Everyone I know would have torn open that 2nd box immediately to ascertain the condition of those animals as well. And before even opening that box you are asking for $400 back, or did you open the box? No mention of $1050 anywhere, you say you were scammed but have not presented one thing in writing to support any of your claims. You have zero evidence and at this point zero credibility as well, you should have sent back the animals for a full refund.

Old 08-24-2016, 01:16 PM   #503
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
I just wasted almost 33 minutes watching the "defense video", Jay paid $800 on a $900 deal with $50 in shipping, so his balance was $150 when these were shipped. Craig asks about invoicing you for the $150 and some how this is now proof you sent another $1050 for animals in an empty box? Jay you found animals you thought were sick in the first box but then held a lengthy conversation without opening the 2nd box??? Everyone I know would have torn open that 2nd box immediately to ascertain the condition of those animals as well. And before even opening that box you are asking for $400 back, or did you open the box? No mention of $1050 anywhere, you say you were scammed but have not presented one thing in writing to support any of your claims. You have zero evidence and at this point zero credibility as well, you should have sent back the animals for a full refund.
Hold on a min. Somehow this has slipped past me. I havnt watch the video but I've heard all the comments. I sent 2 boxes taped together with 4 ambilobis in one and 4 tamatave panthers in the other.
Are you saying he's claiming one of those boxes was empty??? Is he claiming that I shoved all 8 of those animals in one of the boxes leaving the other one empty.
So this is where and how the $1050 story started off with the mysterious money order.

Old 08-24-2016, 01:20 PM   #504
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
When I shipped the balance of $150 was already paid. As hard as it was to get to where I was at that point. There was no way that I would have shipped to him with even a $5 balance much less a $150 balance.
Animals were 100% paid in full when I shipped. ($950)

Old 08-24-2016, 02:00 PM   #505
heebie.jeebies
Craig, Jay claims that he only received four chameleons from you when he should have received a total of twelve - he said that there was an additional agreement for eight more chameleons at the price of $1,050, which he claims to have paid by Western Union money order.

I would strongly recommend watching the video instead of waiting for other people to interpret and disclose events regarding a situation you have a vested interest in. I know it's long, and there is much unnecessary profanity and talk of unrelated topics, but it would do you well to be on the same page as those of us who've watched it. The claims Jay makes in the video affect you, Craig. They don't affect us.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Old 08-24-2016, 02:26 PM   #506
Craig Wyatt
I think his claims against me at this point don't effect me I think they at this point they only effect him. I could be acting narrow minded but I think atleast for the most part I'm on point with that statement.
Maybe I'll go ahead and bite the bullet and watch it.
With your last post I'm more confused than ever.
The deal was $950 for 8 animals(The real deal). From what I understood before he made that claim of $1050 being for another 8 animals.
But your saying he's claiming he was expecting 12 in total. I thought his new story was he was claiming 16 animals. (8 from PayPal and another 8 from his fictional story book)
I know for sure his $1050 claim was for 8 ambilobis. So does that mean he's claiming to have paid $950 for 4 animals?

I'll watch it a little later on. This way I'll be on the same page as everyone else.

Old 08-24-2016, 02:33 PM   #507
Craig Wyatt
Heebie Jeebie one more quick question. I'm wondering how long before I should expect a response from what I did concerning what you recommended me to do. I'm kinda asking about your own personal experience. How long did it take you. I know it's only been a half a day basically and I'm not expecting anything to happen overnight. But just curious.

Old 08-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #508
markpulawski
He claimed he opened 1 box and found 5 or 6 defective animals, he inferred the 8 he paid $1050 for should have been in the other box but it was empty so he did not bring up the $1050. He then showed a text with you asking about the $150, I assumed it was for a balance owed, he said you left out a 0 and it reflected you knowing of the $1050. You should watch the videos as tough as it is, 2nd hand info can be interpreted differently by anyone.

Old 08-24-2016, 03:36 PM   #509
Craig Wyatt
Holy cow!!!! Well that's 30 mins of my life that I can't get back. Well if there is even one single person that has even a slight idea that he just might even being telling just a half truth listen to this. First off did you notice when he started to make up the story about the extra ambilobis he was tripping up on his own tongue. I think he had a rough idea in his head on what he was going to say but when it came time to tell that story he was pausing and lots off bla bla bla to fill in the gaps.
Well he said in his own words that he only recieved 2 tamataves and 2 ambilobis. Well he hasn't posted any of the ambilobis but he has shown pictures of atleast 3 tamataves. Maybe all 4. He totally screwed up and posted one if them for sale that he never showed a pic of during this whole time.
Then did you notice he slipped up and said I was sending him 8 tamataves. Thought his story was 8 ambilobis. He changed his story and didn't even realize it and posted it!!! Jay that was an awesome video and I couldn't be any happier now that you posted it!!!
Besides changing story's in his video he also slipped up and put up the sub adult tamatave for sale that he never showed anyone at this point.
I'm going to go ahead and watch it again. I know I'm leaving out something. It's in the first 5 or 10 mins of the video.
Attached Images

Old 08-24-2016, 03:39 PM   #510
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Hold on a min. Somehow this has slipped past me. I havnt watch the video but I've heard all the comments. I sent 2 boxes taped together with 4 ambilobis in one and 4 tamatave panthers in the other.
Are you saying he's claiming one of those boxes was empty??? and how the $1050 story started off with the mysterious money order.
It is both amusing, and sad, that you're just now coming to this realization. Your progression through this thread has almost a cartoonish quality (I don't expect most to understand the mental image that led to that statement)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!