For Sale Female Snow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
dodgedart
Female Snow

Hello I have a hold back 2010 Female Snow. She is eating frozen thawed adult mice weekly, and is growing like a weed. She is flawless and completely mellow. She is $700 plus shipping. I am a certified fedx shipper and have refrences.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #2
Kellifrass
She's beautiful!!!

Old 04-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
dodgedart
Thanks, She was the whitest snow out of 9 snows. Anyone int $650 plus shipping
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Oh, I'm interested! Unfortunately, though, I can't afford her.

She's truly amazing, and I'm going to be envious of whoever takes her home!

Old 04-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
Maurer3D
Do you have an image of the snake for sale, or is this the same snake that was for sale back in February?

(I ask cause I know for sure I have seen that picture a few months back on this forum)

The other question I have is what albino strain is she?

Old 04-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #6
buss297
awesome snake im looking for a sunglow but peeked at this pic n she is gorgeous, wish I had the full amount for her would take her home today...beautiful snake

Old 04-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
basalo726
I wouldnt trust this guy I was going to buy a male from him a few months back he basically gave me the run around & he is using the same picture of the male he had listed a few months ago & has it advertised as a female now using same picture. Beware they dont accept paypal you may send money & get nothing in return. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Old 04-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #8
buss297
i am willing to give you $600 for her via paypal shipped to pa disregaurding the message above today but need to know asap, got some sunglows im looking at

Old 04-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #9
dodgedart
Hello, The Female Snow is in a deep shed right now, That is why I used a older pic, She will shed within a week or so and I will post a new pic. And yes I do take paypal and have all perfect refrences and completely satisfied customers. She is Kahl strain. Jeff
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #10
kenat
sorry to say this on your site Jeff but basalo726 (Raul) told me on the phone that he had bought two albinos from some body and she sent him a mail instead of a female and he contacted paypal and got his money back and kept both the snakes. Talk about wrong. I have dealt with Jeff two times and every thing went great. He got back with me right away and shipped them when he said he would. Jeff is a great guy to work with. He has lots of references. Will deal with again. Thanks Kenny Roberts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!