Cornsnake Adults and yearlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
blichtenhan
Cornsnake Adults and yearlings

I have a lot of corns I need to move. We are trying to sell our house, and I have to many snakes in my snake room. This is a really nice collection, I have spent years building it up, but for now, I am going to try and sell the whole group, individually, as smaller groups or as one large group. I am open to reasonable offers.
I have pictures or can take pictures of any snakes you may be interested in. Please respond here or email me at blichtenhan@austin.rr.com
Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan

Adults and Yearlings:

1. 1.1 Super nice Okeetees, '06, proven. Female is top of the line Abbott from South Mountain Reptiles, male is screamer from Doug Kranich (Cathy Love lines) --- $200/pr .........female is SOLD, (local friend), male is nice -- $85

2. Male 05 Ultracaramel Motley, proven, excellent breeder the last 3 years, producing over 100 goldust motleys and ultra caramel motleys --- $500.

3. Super, super nice female butter motley, they do not get any more yellow than this girl, she is awesome!! --- $150 --- SOLD!!

4. '08 top notch butter motley, very nice snake, not adult color yet, she could turn out spectacular as well --- $85 ---SOLD
5. Proven female '05 golddust female, very nice --- $150. ----SOLD

6. Stripe/motley golddust male, '07, mostly stripe pattern, proven this year --- $175.

7. 1.1 super nice, bright yellow '07 golddust motleys, these are nice, they did breed this year --- $250/pr. ----- SOLD!!

8. '08 ultra caramel motley pair, these could be golddust motleys, but I strongly suspect they are ultra caramel motley ---$250/pr.

9. '08 2.2 Quad hets for Hypo, Lavender, Blood red and motley, males show lots of blood red traits --- $200/group. ----- SOLD

10. 1.1 Hypos het opal stripe, produce hypo opal stripes!, '06 pair, male really likes live --- $250/pr. ------SOLD

11. Hypo lavender motley 07 male, proven breeder all ready, nice snake --- $175. ---- SOLD

12. Really nice, big female 04 motley het lavender, big snake, big clutches of eggs, may be het hypo --- $100. ------SOLD

13. Ultra Anery Motley group -- 6 snakes, 1.1 '05 motley het ultra anery; female '07 anery mot ph ultra, female '07 motley ph anery ultra, '08 really nice female albino motley het anery and nice stripe/mot ultra ph anery male. These will produce Ultra Anery Mots and Ultramelaner Motleys, Ultra and Ultramel Motleys ---$325/group.

14. 0.2 Blue Motley females, both proven last year and this year -- $125/ea. ---SOLD

15. Snow stripe female (produced ultramelaner stripe/motleys this year --- $125. -------------------SOLD

16. 0.1 '07 stripe ph lavender, anery, motley, hypo, amel --- $55. ----- SOLD

17. 1.4 group of whitesided speckleds, includes 1.1 adult proven whitesides, big female possible het, and another normal female --- $575/group.

18. 1.1 Albino Nelson's, '06 --- $145/pr.

19. 1.1 08 ball pythons, female is super nice pastel, male is spider, female is a big yearling --- $375/pr. ---- SOLD!!

20. 1.1 proven, '07 ultramel motleys het golddust stripe, both of these are glow-in-the-dark outstanding!! --- $375/pr.

Shipping is $45 for most orders, thanks, Brad Lichtenhan
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #2
Reptilefreak23
What was that snow stripe female bred too to produce ultramelaner stripe motleys?
Do you take pay pal?

Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
Reptilefreak23
PM sent

Old 06-14-2009, 12:08 AM   #4
blichtenhan
Pictures of a few of my corns for sale

Pictured is the pair of '07 golddust motleys, the female is the yellowest, brightest I have ever produced (out of about 100).
Next is the male hypo lavender motley, proven, '07.
Last is the ultramel motley het golddust stripe male, the female is even nicer, but she is in the blue.
Thanks for looking, Brad Lichtenhan

I was herping, when herping wasn't cool!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #5
blichtenhan
A few more pics of available corns

OK, this time I have 2 pics of my female ultramel motley het golddust stripe, she is a beauty!!
Next is my male '08 ultra caramel motley, lots of color in him.
Last is my '08 butter motley, she is still gaining color, but all ready it is obvious how deep and rich her colors are now and they should only get better, thanks, Brad Lichtenhan
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread