How much to design a website? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
88Snakes
How much to design a website?

What does it cost to have a website designed. I've tried designing one myself through GoDaddy but am finding it to be a bit of a challenge and it just looks "choppy" and pieced together if that makes sense Can this be done for $50, $100 or ????

Old 01-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
xxkaosrazorxx
I can do this for $20...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=296724

Old 01-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
88Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkaosrazorxx View Post
That almost sounds like to good of a deal Can you provide any examples of your work? Thanks

Old 01-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
xxkaosrazorxx
No sorry... But I can Guarantee that you will not be disappointed with my work... in fact, I can Guarantee that 100% and you can't get a better deal then what I am advertising because you cant find a FREE Domain Name anywhere else and people who know the Python Computer Language want at-least $50 a website (not including the domain name in which is at-least $20 a year). I can also Renew your Domain name for free every year... I'm honestly sorry that I don't have an example of my work, but if you are still interested let me know. You can call me at 208-819-7667 or just email me at xxkaosrazorxx@live.com

Old 01-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #5
Tropoddity
Try http://www.ezgenerator.com/ I use this for my web site it is the most easy user friendly web designer software. I use it for my site, it is also has complete templates that you can totally modify to make it your own. It has less learning curve. I believe they have a trial software. I work in Multimedia at a college I have worked with dream weaver CS5, and I still use ez for my designing less headache.

Old 01-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
xxkaosrazorxx
But here's a little thing about http://www.ezgenerator.com/ , You cant get a free domain name... but I CAN get you a free domain name... so let me know if you're interested, I only charge a one time fee of $20 and I can Renew your websites domain for free every year.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #7
AGoodwin
I wouldnt doubt your ability to create the site, but my main concern would be with the potential low quality of hosting (i.e. bandwidth, downtime, etc.)

It really is not possible for you to allow free quality hosting. Not unless the web sites are going to be covered in Ads, and even then, I would still doubt the quality of hosting.

Old 01-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #8
WingedWolf
My husband does website design.
In order to give you any idea of how much a design would cost, more information would be needed:
Do you need a live ordering system/webshop, for example?
A gallery?

A typical website is usually between $100 to $300, but with a webshop/shopping cart system, the price goes up.

Obviously, the more work involved in creating it, the more expensive it will be. I don't recommend purchasing website work without seeing examples, and also get contract that gives you a time frame, and outlines what you will be getting for your money.

Old 02-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
keithy
I use simple html and css. I am renovating mine right now. I also use a free shopping cart that is customizable and has unlimited items. Mals-e.com is the shopping cart. I know css and html are not the newest, up to date codes, but for my business, a lot of my customers are still using VERY old browsers and systems, so it works for me. It also looks half-way decent. If you want I could design you a simple template or whatever for free. Or you could do it yourself, to help you learn html.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #10
Winter
I am not sure if you are wanting a paid website or not, but if you are looking for something to put up yourself until you can hire someone, I'd suggest Weebly.com. I've been playing around with their options and it seems to be very user friendly to those that don't have a background in computers with tweak-able templates for those wanting customizations just to get you started.

Best of luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!