For Sale Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons is now in session! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #1
KevinOpp
Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons is now in session!

—Breeding and Creating Some of the World's Most Colorful Panther Chameleons—
—Nurtured By a Veterinarian With the Highest Standard of Care and Health—

PRICE ON REMAINING THREE MALES HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $300 each + s/h!! Lots of inquiries coming in, act quickly for a stunning teenage panther!!

My website is still being worked on!

BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT MY CHAMELEONS HAVE STOPPED BREEDING!!

I am proud to announce my introductory release of a few select five-month old juveniles. Four males that have consistently outgrown and out-colored their siblings from a very early age. These are definitely the cream of this crop although there still are another 24 siblings coming up right behind them. These are hatchlings from Pixel and Mrs. Piggy. Pixel, who is now five years old is magnificent in his own right and has changed colors throughout his life. He was sold to me as a red-bar Ambilobe from a reputable breeder, but I and others have questioned whether he may not have some Nosy Mitsio in his bloodline. Mrs. Piggy was Pixel's first mistress and has some extraordinary colors in her. As is the goal of Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons, I recognized the potential to bring in some stronger blues and reds on top of a solid yellow and green base, and these are the first generation ready for new homes.

Male #1 - $475 + s/h (minus applicable discount)

Male #2 - $550 + s/h (minus applicable discount)——SOLD! thank you, tom!!

Male #3 - $450 + s/h (minus applicable discount)

Male #4 - $450 + s/h (minus applicable discount)

My website shows many of the advantages of buying one (or more) of my chameleons, discounts available and links to their parent’s photos, but I will list a few here:

• Bred by a veterinarian with a lifelong passionate interest in reptiles and amphibians.

• I have raised my chameleons outdoors in Central Florida year-round, allowing them their preferred daily exposure to natural sunlight. They are truly the most hydrated reptiles I have ever owned, principally due to their custom-built enclosure which was designed with multiple daily automatic mistings and drippings, roll-up UVB transmitting sides and roof, infrared and propane heaters used when necessary, and all with each chameleon having it’s own sense of privacy. Different age groups are each fed an intensely varied diet including wild-caught insects, and I am proud to use Repashy products exclusively for all of my supplement and insect-rearing needs (in addition to added fresh veggies for the feeders). Color-enhancing Repashy SuperPig is added to every meal that they have eaten from their very first D. hydei fruit fly.

• All of my breeders have been carefully and meticulously selected for various traits and genetics. They are all magnificent representatives of their respective locales.

• My breeding is the result of a lifetime of reptile love and knowledge combined with over 20 years studying and practicing reptile veterinary medicine. My first Jackson’s chameleon was purchased over 30 years ago.

• Veterinary advice and second-opinions available to you for the life of your chameleon at no extra charge.

• A ten-day health guarantee after you receive your new pet.

• Other discounts apply as mentioned on my home page.

This group of young mind-blowing panther magnificence are priced between $450-550. Shipping is extra and will always be overnight.

Please contact me via email @ DrO@DrOs-TieDyedChameleons.com, or by phoning and leaving a message at 321-480-9231.

www.DrOs-TieDyedChameleons.com
DrO@DrOs-TieDyedChameleons.com

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chameleon