FULL CHAMELEON SET UP w/ MIST KING MISTER - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
GabeCastro
Thumbs up FULL CHAMELEON SET UP w/ MIST KING MISTER

Ad does not include a chameleon

Selling all my cham stuff. I'm currently moving soon and I won't have the space for any of my stuff.

I'd like to pretty much sell everything as a package deal, but only willing to part with stuff through local meet ups. I don't want to deal with shipping at all.

Cash only, and I can meet half way somewhere depending on where you'll be coming from. I'm located in Alameda/Oakland/Berkeley California.

Everything in the package deal is EVERYTHING you'll need for a chameleon. You will be set and good to go. There is absolutely nothing else you'll have to buy.

Onto the goods, Prices are listed aswell:

2x2x4' DIY Full mesh enclosure - $60
24" Double t5-HO fixture - $60 with lights
22" 6% Arcadia + 22" 6500k grow light - $60 with fixture
Mist King + Bucket with TWO Mist King rain domes w/ timer - $70 w/ domes
5.5" clamp lamp w/ 75w basking bulb - $5
Sweet Drainage system / stand built out of PVC. fits perfectly flush with my DIY 2x2x4' enclosure (PVC stand / Large white tub that stand fits in) - $20
4' Live Ficus tree - $10
Tons of jungle vine / foliage - $10
dripper (cut top off so it would fit in my room, ceilings are too low haha) - Free
FAKE 4' Ficus for free range / shower use, brand new - $20

I've spent a pretty penny for everything, but all i'm asking for is $180 FOR EVERYTHING. I spent $110 on my enclosure, $140 on my MK, $160 on lights, $60 Ficus, etc...You get the point.

Email me for pics or schedule a meet up if you're interested.

I'll also be in the Sacramento area on Wednesday only.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chameleon