Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 5.0MP eBay w/ Extras. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:05 AM   #1
Chris@TSE
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 5.0MP eBay w/ Extras.

Just figured you guys may want a crack at the auction for our old camera. As you've seen it takes some pretty nice photos. Since we purchased our new Nikon Digital SLR we have no use for it. It's probably the best point and shoot camera I have ever personally used. Takes fantastic photos with no real effort or experience. It comes with a leather bag, extra memory, extra batteries, a quick charger, a wide angle lens, an external flash, and some more goodies. I listed it starting at a dollar and the reserve was REAL low. In fact I think it has already been met. The auction ends friday night.

Link to eBay Camera Auction

Good Luck...

Photos taken with this camera:

Old 09-09-2005, 11:50 PM   #2
Freakboy
Thumbs up Very Good Camera, Novice and Pro!!

I must agree, i also had the f-717 sony cybershot. I took many very surprisingly detailed pics with it. I have to agree also that it is one of the siplist high-end point and shoots out there. I now have the new Canon D-1 DSLR which i love. But sometimes i wish i still had the good old Sony. This pic was taken with the Cybershot, although i probably messed it up when i resized it. In the original you can actually see my reflection in the snakes eye!
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2005, 11:52 PM   #3
Freakboy
Now, if I could learn to use the spell check...... Sheeesh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!