Large Python Sheds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-28-2006, 09:48 AM   #1
tandy4000
Large Python Sheds

I wasn't sure if I should post this as a classified or in a discussion forum, but I decided to post here and test the water.

I'm looking for large python sheds, 13ft+, preferably in one piece (I dont own any huge snakes, so I dont know how common complete sheds are). I've never seen a shed for sale so I don't know any specifics on price or avalability. Just let me know if you have one and what you want for it.

Old 07-28-2006, 10:06 AM   #2
hhmoore
No problem with posting it here, but you might want to post it in the classifieds as well.

In my experience with 12-18 ft snakes, you still get a decent number of complete sheds...but a pretty big percentage do have some tears. (meaning perfect ones are harder to come by). A perfect shed is still just a cast off piece of dead skin, so it isn't worth a whole lot in itself. It is not unreasonable to expect some sort of compensation for the time and effort to prep it, as well as packaging & shipping costs.

Prep = unrolling, straightening/flattening, drying, folding. sounds simple enough, but getting the wrinkles out of a skin that long takes some doing...not to mention dedicating the space to flat dry it

Old 07-29-2006, 10:04 PM   #3
High End Herps Inc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandy4000
I wasn't sure if I should post this as a classified or in a discussion forum, but I decided to post here and test the water.

I'm looking for large python sheds, 13ft+, preferably in one piece (I dont own any huge snakes, so I dont know how common complete sheds are). I've never seen a shed for sale so I don't know any specifics on price or avalability. Just let me know if you have one and what you want for it.
Email me your address at David_Beauchemin@highendherps.com

I'll send you a bunch of giant sheds and it won't cost you a thing. We always save these for our kids but their bedroom walls are already covered with them so I don't see why I can't send you a bunch. Some of these top 20 feet and over a foot wide.

David Beauchemin

Old 12-23-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
High End Herps Inc
Did you get it?

Hey There,

I sent you a big shed a little over a week ago. It was a big one all in one piece and folded in a "mounted, flat fashion". It is from our largest hybrid rock/burmese het albino female. She is quite a famous snake having started the very first albino hybrid line.

Let me know if you got the shed.
Thanks,
David Beauchemin

Old 12-27-2006, 12:14 AM   #5
tandy4000
i got the shed this afternoon, wow, it is absolutely beautiful, thanks!

Old 12-27-2006, 08:52 PM   #6
Leighanne
OOHHH! Can I have one to famous person!??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!