White Chipmunks! Dilute White Siberian Chipmunks and Custom Cages FOR SALE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
Got Chippies?
White Chipmunks! Dilute White Siberian Chipmunks and Custom Cages FOR SALE!

I've got 4 adorable baby Dilute White Siberian Chipmunks that are now fully weaned and have been living on their own (away from mom) for over a month. They are very (VERY - VERY) energetic, hand tame and not shy. You can see pics and videos of them on our webpage.

Dilute White Siberian Chipmunks are a recessive gene that causes them to be snow white, but they are NOT albinos! Albinism is the total lack of pigment - only white is showing. These guys are snow white with creme colored stripes, and dark eyes! Extremely rare in the US at this time.

Awesome pets! They crave attention, love to climb all over you. The are Diurnal so they are up all day long running around doing the "Chipmunk thing" and sleep all night. Each one has it's own personality including favorite foods and mannerisms! Just keep their cage clean, keep the water full (they drink a ton of water!) and feed them once a day plus some healthy snacks in between as a treat and they will be fine as rain!

Also custom screen cages built for just about any type of animal: rats, mice, hamsters, ferrets, gerbils, guinnie pigs, flying squirrels, squirrels, large lizards, birds, and so on.

Only 4 available at this time - first come first served.

Dan.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #2
Got Chippies?
Whoops, almost forgot: looking for Agouti phase Siberian Chipmunks (normal color phase) as well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #3
CritterHill
Love the picture on your website....they are so cute!

Old 05-06-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
Got Chippies?
Thanks, you should see them "in the fur" so to speak. The pics just don't do them justice.

WANTED: normal Agouti phase Siberian Chipmunks. Please PM or reply here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
Serpent Goddess
I was just browsing your site and tried to email you guys about a few ?'s that I have...but I couldn't get the link that goes to your email to work. Anyway, do you guys have any babies left for sale, if so do you ship or must they be picked up? If possible, I prefer to be contacted at the email address below, as I am not on here daily.

Thanks for your time,
M. J. MystycalJywyl@hotmail.com

Old 06-09-2007, 10:16 AM   #6
Got Chippies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent Goddess
I was just browsing your site and tried to email you guys about a few ?'s that I have...but I couldn't get the link that goes to your email to work. Anyway, do you guys have any babies left for sale, if so do you ship or must they be picked up? If possible, I prefer to be contacted at the email address below, as I am not on here daily.

Thanks for your time,
M. J. MystycalJywyl@hotmail.com

I fixed the email link (I think) and also added the email address to the website so if the link refuses to work, you can cut and paste it.

All the babies are gone, we should have some more this fall if everything works out.

Dan.
Got Chippies?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #7
teia
ok u got me how do i get one? i would love one!!! wel let me know also lookin for fennec foxes priced fairly

Old 08-08-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
Got Chippies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by teia
ok u got me how do i get one? i would love one!!! wel let me know also lookin for fennec foxes priced fairly

You gotta find someone that has some availabe. All ours sold out really fast, we actually traded one and sold the other 3 to the first person to look at them.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread