For Sale 1.0 2015 Ocelot Jungle Jag - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 11-04-2019, 12:09 PM   #1
andy.middleton7
1.0 2015 Ocelot Jungle Jag

I am offering up one of the crown jewels of my collection, my 2015 male Ocelot Jungle Jag.
I am moving on from my Jungle Jaguar projects as I am making the decision to focus on my other arboreal species. Don't miss the chance to pick up a top shelf ocelot jungle jag male that is ready to breed.

This male is one of the best adult male breeder Ocelot's I have ever seen. Deep bold yellows with contrasting black patterning making it one of the brightest snakes I own. He is a fantastic looking adult, that is easy to handle and has never struck at me.

The sire to this male was Riddler, a 2008 75% Ocelot Jungle Jaguar Carpet Python Purchased from Mike Curtin @ Scattershot Exotics
Sire: Papillon (50% JJ from Jay Mclear/Best Boids)
Dam: Delia (unknown lineage)
YouTube video of Riddler - shorturl.at/wEFNZ

The dam to this male was Zelda is also a 75% Jungle Jaguar from Mike Curtin (Pictured)

He is feeding on F/T medium rats once a month with no hesitation. Extremely calm demeanor, and has never struck at me in any way.

He is available for $820 shipped within the USA with all shipping costs included. I am open to payment plans with a 20% non-refundable deposit with the outstanding balance being paid off within 30 days. I have numerous other jungle jags available, and substantial discounts will be made for taking multiples.

Open to trades for the following species only; Morelia Carinata (Rough Scaled Pythons), Green Tree Pythons, Simalia Clastolepis (Moluccan Scrub Pythons), Simalia Boeleni (Boelen's Python), Simalia Tracyae (Halmahara Scrub Python), and Corallus Batesii (Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boa's).

Thanks for looking, and feel free to message me or text me for any other information.

Andy Middleton
AM Arboreals
M: 203-400-0508
instagram: am_arboreals
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carpet python, jaguar carpet python, jungle jaguar, ocelot carpet python