Urgent! Bought boas/pythons from Scottsburg IN? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-14-2004, 12:47 AM   #1
reptixotic
Urgent! Bought boas/pythons from Scottsburg IN?

If you have bought any boas, ball pythons, or Burmese pythons, or dogs, or cats (munchkins & wild-hybrids) from someone in Scottsburg IN in the past approximate 10 weeks whether picked-up, shipped, or from a show, it is VERY important that you contact me!!!!!!!

Thanks!
ctdehart@wmconnect.com

Old 04-15-2004, 02:00 AM   #2
Uffern
Why is it so important?

Old 04-15-2004, 10:31 AM   #3
reptixotic
why important.

It will probably have no affect on the buyers (except that some may have had health problems I can help with in advice; and some were bred, and I can verify to whom), but could possibly be very important to me. I need to establish their value, the value they sold for, and that they were truly sold, for a court case. This is all I am at liberty to say for now.

Chris

Old 04-15-2004, 10:17 PM   #4
HerpVenue
Quote:
except that some may have had health problems I can help with in advice
Quote:
need to establish their value, the value they sold for, and that they were truly sold, for a court case. This is all I am at liberty to say for now.
health problems?
So you admit your snakes have health problems?

or are you just trying to panic people so they can contact you for your court case?

the truth please

Old 04-15-2004, 11:02 PM   #5
reptixotic
health problems explained

The last time I saw the reptiles referred to was the end of January, and some had respiratory problems from having been kept too cool for too long during cycling, and a butterscotch ghost het. male BP had a recurring respiratory problem since we'd gotten him, and the orange-flame boa was regugitating...I don't know if it was just picky about temperature or if there was stomatitis going on. I am just trying to get some needed information, as well as help out buyers; for instance I know what was bred to what to tell you what offspring you'll get/their worth above just being normal. I feel for the welfare of the reptiles, and don't want the new owners to suffer either; I don't want a replay of the Brian Rogers incident. I am constrained in information I may reveal due to a protective order being filed against me, but can ask for general information. I wish I were at liberty to tell you all the whole story, as I have nothing to hide. Feel free to e-mail me and I will put you on a list to tell the story to when the PO gets lifted. Put me on the board of inquiry and see who has complaints against me, and what for, and judge for yourself if I'm a "bad guy."

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!