FS: Black widow female with egg sack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
nativecollector
FS: Black widow female with egg sack

I currently have a black widow that I have had for about 5 months now, she now has her first egg sack. When I got her it was a pair from someone that was researching them for school. I dont know where he got them from originally but the male sure didn't last long.
Now that she has an egg sack I am not real interested in keeping her. I paid the guy $15 for the pair, and since she now has an egg sack I would like to get $20 for her and the egg sack.
If interested please email me using my profile email, or pm me here.
Thanks
(NC)
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
nativecollector
I would like to ship this gal out before her egg sack errupts with little ones. I will take any reasonable offer on the two of them, the spider and her egg sack.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
enrique42
Hi I,am Good and Blank Widow if you sale I buy from you the Female Thank you E-mail

Old 10-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique42 View Post
Hi I,am Good and Blank Widow if you sale I buy from you the Female Thank you E-mail

Old 10-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
RedTail83
FT: L Polycuspulatus

I have a 3-3.5" L Polycuspulatus I would like to trade out. I'm looking for slings,scorplings,pedes and baby snakes. Or let me know what you got. This species is pretty rare and I havent seen many people with it. Ive had it since it was a sling but I cant find anymore to possibly breed it later on. I'm 90% positive its a female. Let me know thanks.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=redtail83

Old 10-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #6
RedTail83
I'm wicked sorry I did not mean to put this post here. I was viewing the black widow for sale and forgot to leave it and started posting. So if a moderator or if the owner of the post could delete my post that would be great. Sorry again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread