FS: (6) group baby leopards tortoise $325 shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 07:19 PM   #1
cornsnakes29
FS: (6) group baby leopards tortoise $325 shipped

For sale group of (6) leopard well started juvies asking $325 shipped last of the them any question feel free to ask . Very healthy and nice patterns on them . Price firm .
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2015, 02:16 AM   #2
sebas81
Intrested in trades

Old 08-16-2015, 11:59 PM   #3
TDay
Troyday70@gmail.com

Hi, I'm interested in them

Old 08-18-2015, 01:08 AM   #4
WaGuy82
I would like to purchase them if they are still available. I will try to send you a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2015, 10:02 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Please read the two threads below.

Buyer Beware

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=541315
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=542786

Old 08-21-2015, 01:35 AM   #6
Luvsk9z
I'd say that fact that he is offering SIX leopard torts for $325 SHIPPED, is suspicious in itself. Thanks to others for putting the red flag out and alerting us to his other scams.

Old 08-21-2015, 05:37 AM   #7
all-happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by all-happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsnakes29
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsnakes29
Quote:
Do you still have them?
Yes they still available interested in all 6 let us know thanks
Please bill me an invoice via paypal to [email]
Thanks in advance.
Awesome : our PayPal is Bass_1212@hotmail.com thank you they will go out this week
Can you create and send me an invoice so i have proof of this transaction.no offense, but just that i noticed that you have no feedback and recently joined this site so I'm taking precaution!
He never responded back to me...
Luckily my instinct was correct thus I didn't pull the trigger.
Can guarantee that karma will bite him in the arse one of these days for screwing people over.

Old 08-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #8
texassaddleman
I've already paid for these tortoises but he never shipped them. He said he refunded my money but it never showed up. Don't trust him, he will tell you what ever you want to hear and steal your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebas81 View Post
Intrested in trades

Old 08-21-2015, 11:05 AM   #9
james.raby
Yeah he almost got me. He called and asked me to send payment, he had already Sent me paypal info, but something didn't smell right. I asked him to send me an invoice thru paypal that had a detailed description of what I was purchasing. Surprise surprise I never heard from him again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Old 08-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #10
Aqua farm
I paid for a Leopard tortoise $200. With a diffrend PayPal he gave me Corbino812@gmail.com. His phone is out of Texas. I didn't feel right about it. But took the chance. He never sent a tracking number or the tortoise. Is there anyway to have paypal refund me?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread